Amlan Satan's Faerie

Amlan Satan's Faerie

A Story by Abishai100
"

A faerie of the American Homeland, disguised as a 'prince' of sorts, works with his faerie-friend (Alanon) for an antiterrorism 'bread' dialysis.

"
A faerie-tale! Thanks for reading, 
----

====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: This work with chemistry belies my true-ID as a faerie.
FAERIE-FRIEND: We're both faeries, and you're the Earth-prince veiled for us!
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Perchance we draft some superstitions-line for hospitality?
FAERIE-FRIEND: Antiterrorism dialysis for two pals from Dartmouth (ok).



Amlan Satan, a real faerie of the forests, was disguised as an Earthling-prince and worked alongside his forest-faerie pal (Alanon) for a distance reading in antiterrorism 'examination' for the American Homeland of Selfie-culture commentary in lifestyle-drawn magic (for the soul!).



FAERIE-FRIEND: "Two advocates offered a bubble-float confidence in armies."



Well, we surely needed such advocacy for Earthling-transit, in the 21st-Century Homeland (America) of incomplete-distances readings for the quality of socialization 'consciousness' in the architecture of manmade commerce/exchanges culture (capitalism/globalism). We needed faerie photo-synthesis, and it made Mr. Amlan Satan a micro-celebrity of cyber-handshakes for the 'nature' of antiterrorism-lead.



FAERIE-FRIEND: "The special hostel ('Wingate') become a haven for dowry."



Mr. Amlan Satan and his Faerie-Friend (Alanon) shared a world-exchange reflection culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) for a bureau-line of what made hospitality a new millennium 'art' for all things (simply)...dodecahedron (for the soul!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on March 26, 2024
Last Updated on March 26, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing