Indian Air Line [Phone]

Indian Air Line [Phone]

A Story by Abishai100
"

Does fashion blend with globalism consciousness, for the mythos of Earthling-dialysis (for the Ego)?

"
A fashion-consciousness vignette drawn from the Western 'worldly' design superstitions-concept movie The Devil Wears Prada (Anne Hathaway), which I think you'll like, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body and is (therefore) cast as purely a 'personal' expression of social theater (for 'open' commentary). 

----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan had become a special fashion-hybridization consultant for 21st-Century Earthling 'incomplete-distances' readings for commerce linked lifestyle intelligence, offering immigration and multiculturalism solutions for the complex pluralism traffic-image of new age transit/traffic vibrancy and distances for our Selfie-culture of dialysis-commentary (for the Ego!).



MEDUSA: Can you hear me, you little nerdist?
SATAN (Amlan): You're really Medusa (the underworld deity of hypnosis)?
MEDUSA: I wish to become your (secret!) consultant, with your lady-friend.
SATAN: Esmerelda?
MEDUSA: Her nickname's 'Ezzy' for shot, no?
SATAN: That's correct-o, Medusa...but why me?
MEDUSA: You've got the consumerism/capitalism 'dialysis-line' for Earthlings!
SATAN: It's a secret, ok.
MEDUSA: We'll make bucks, Facebook-like, darling.
SATAN: Geez (bureaucracy-arts).



EZZY (Esmerelda): You want us to work together.
SATAN (Amlan): Why not, Esmerelda?
EZZY: This is really a stranger characterization, even for folk-fashion art(s) IQ.
SATAN: Medusa's keeping it a secret, so there's no street-culture gossip harm!
EZZY: I guess it sounds Facebook-like, hon.
SATAN: Very cool (thanx!).



MEDUSA: Alright, we'll combine flyers for transit-image with pluralism-IQ.
SATAN: Cool...air-travel (antiterrorism-IQ) with East-West hybrids.
EZZY: How's about Greek togas and Asian (Indian) saris (women's cloth)?
MEDUSA: Sounds like a bureau-stretch for hospitality-flares of profit(s), pals!
SATAN: I suppose we'll win the Nobel Prize.
EZZY: Facebook-like (yeah).



The plan/examination for the American Homeland was a big-hit, as Mr. Amlan Satan, resident/citizen of NY/USA, combined the charms/consultations of both Esmerelda/Medusa to derive a cool cyber-traffic of incomplete-distances readings for lifestyle-drawn globalism rhetoric for antiterrorism, piracy woes, and general exchange/customs consciousness in the 21st-Century Earth (wow). Was this a new 'language-arts' for the image/photo-synthesis of wrought capitalism-race 'chess' dialysis (for the Ego)?



MEDUSA: Are you a fan of The Battle of Algiers (Algerian war)?
SATAN: I prefer homegrown couture-surgery (The Devil Wears Prada!).
MEDUSA: There's a thin-line 'chess' for mod-globalism inquiry, no?
SATAN: Thanx for your consult...we're a (cyber) hit (NY).
MEDUSA: How's Ezzy taking the laurel(s), pal?
SATAN: Antiterrorism honors...we're invited to this Embassy 'thing' (New York).
MEDUSA: Good charm...remember to keep my image-consultation secret, pal.
SATAN: Very fine (bureaucracy-art for Facebook like).



Amlan/Ezzy got married and they kept Medusa's secret, and it was a short-premonition for our arguably continuity of commerce-consciousness with fashion and social marketing for globalism-rhetoric in the New Earth of those 'incomplete-distances' readings for all things...distance! Perchance Amlan Satan would find the right-stuff tone(s) for social media 'culture' and fashion's special bread/fruit for all things book-nerdist and half-democratic (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on March 29, 2024
Last Updated on March 29, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing