Darkness Out-Back: Azaria

Darkness Out-Back: Azaria

A Story by Abishai100
"

Well, two Western pals from Dartmouth seek their own 'image' for Azaria/Australia 'lore' in this fictional tale of post-case follow-up dialysis for social-media bread/fruit.

"
A vignette about the very dark Azaria Chamberlain case. Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

AMLAN: The Azaria case was headline/cinema for social-media culture handshakes and waves, pal.
RAKI: Pals from Dartmouth, making for incomplete-distances readings in Earthling case-study (post!).
AMLAN: Post inquiry, trial, and movies too (A Cry in the Dark, Meryl Streep); for Facebook-like.
RAKI: Sure...good bureaucracy-arts.



AMLAN: Do you doubt the case was dingo-simple ever and then Lindy (mom) was acquitted for truth?
RAKI: I wondered about the entire dingo theory and had my own guess there was a Witch-practice.
AMLAN: The Chamberlain camp was some Occult-activity...but they found some nifty dingo-clue.
RAKI: Accidental animalia-incident was the acquittal declaration for once-jailed Lindy (mom).
AMLAN: So, here we are flying to Australia for a language-arts reading for follow-up journal-IQ.
RAKI: We'll ask everyone...it's social-media bread/fruit Earthling culture in this new millennium, no?
AMLAN: Good bureaucracy-arts...a real transit-superstitions 'case' for the books, Raki my friend.



AMLAN: What if the Chamberlain camp in Australia really did perform some dingo-maneuver?
RAKI: What, like they 'linked' a dingo 'deed' to their Occult-sacrifice of babe-Azaria in the Outback?
AMLAN: Think of the hysteria created by just a dingo and a camp full of Aussies...seems dialysis, pal.
RAKI: Perchance your hunch is good..."The dingo who was part of the Devil's newspaper/onion."
AMLAN: We'll write a concept (novel).



AMLAN: Back to the Homeland.
RAKI: Boston-town onion ring?
AMLAN: My girlfriend's fallen for pierogies (Polish).
RAKI: Good art(s)...Azaria was a world-tragedy.
AMLAN: Aussie-dodecahedron, Raki.
RAKI: Was Ayers rock somehow an 'omen' for things of nature vanished (the dingo)?
AMLAN: We got some 'fans' in the Outback (cyber) for that witch-dingo 'circus' theory, pal.
RAKI: Surely did, Amlan man; sounds-dialysis...it's 'leviathan' for brainiacs.
AMLAN: The real angel was Azaria (herself), of course.
RAKI: Facebook-like...dowry field goal.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on April 16, 2024
Last Updated on April 16, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing