Diabomber {English}

Diabomber {English}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A trio of journal-heroes seek-out a diabolical (homegrown) super-terrorist dotting some 'inheritor-mantle' for Earthling deconstruction, with a 'language(s)' for doubt.

"
A fictional tale about incomplete-lines readings for bureaucracy's art for the paranoia of transit-vanities created by the Unabomber in the mod-American Homeland. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of social fiction offers no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body and is (therefore) cast as purely a 'personal' expression for creative folklore (for 'open' representation). 

----

====

Amlan and Marcus and Pippi hoped their special Earthling-language arts reading for antiterrorism 'art(s)' would yield cool Selfie-commentary culture readings for securities and 'confidence' concerning a fanatic (going by the name 'Diabomber') who claimed he'd been 'moved' by a Post-work the trio did for an editorial about 'incomplete-distances' readings in post-9/11 era (American Homeland) transit-superstitions to become the 'inheritor' of the Unabomber mantle of hospitality, tourism, fashion, and social-media (for the Ego). Amlan was the most concerned, since he penned the 'thematics' of the Post-editorial in the American Homeland (wow).



PIPPI: This 'Diabomber' seeks some cartoon-culture ad-verb for terrorist-studios.
MARCUS: We must find the resources for social-media expression or seek-out IQ.
PIPPI: If we do nothing, the street-words concern lack of 'insurance' for Post-lore.
MARCUS: Fine; become the trio of 'cartoon-culture' heroes (Dartmouth-Triangle).



Folks, the Dartmouth-Triangle set-out as self-appointed (secret!) street-detectives to seek-out the ID-pattern of this self-named 'Diabomber' who sought these lines-titles for Unabomber mantle-darkness and wondered if their Post-editorial about infrastructure hospitality made 'mark' of a certain/special Target department-store for the Diabomber, since department-store 'conveniences' had become an Earthling (American Homeland) consumerism/capitalism 'consciousness' shape for lifestyle 'linked' Selfie-beards (for the Ego).



DARTMOUTH-TRIANGLE: "We've parked special news-theater vans outside varied markets/bazaars/stores across the East in a cyber-campaign to report on street/consumerism 'transit' confidence to address this language of life linked treasures-and-goods threats to the American Homeland destabilized by citizenry-energizer IQ concerning civilization's special beard-dough (for all!)!"



Friends, the Diabomber was crushed. He apparently followed-up on these cyber-postings and 'street-examinations' of consumerism 'culture' in Earth-realm (American Homeland) and knew there was quite the street-buzz surrounding direction-threats to dodecahedrons created by 9/11 and invocative of the (bookshop) democracy-threats created by the Unabomber (wow).



AMLAN: Chicken-pie...for the soul.
PIPPI: Target/Acme?
MARCUS: I feel 10-times 'taller' post-deeds for languages, pals.
AMLAN: Who said journalists/writers didn't think (deeply) about leviathan?
PIPPI: No one (yum!).



Marcus followed-up with a Post-communique concerning incomplete-lines 'IQ' for this Diabomber-mythos 'examination' with a highlight-art for the upcoming Olympics (Euro-currency) and hoped this new trend in Earthling-brains would not continue to surface new 'forms' for (simplified) diamond-cartoons (for the Ego).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on April 19, 2024
Last Updated on April 19, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Grifter-Ago Grifter-Ago

A Story by Abishai100