Medusa's Helmet

Medusa's Helmet

A Story by Abishai100
"

Dark-realm deity of hypnosis confers with an Earthling 'prince' writer of sportsmanship (cricket) for a globe-media reading in 'contest-dodecahedron' (for the Ego).

"
A sports-fanfare superstition diagram highlighting the 'bowlers-thrill' of the bat-and-fielding global game of cricket, the iconic 1983 World Cup final 'showcase' between India and West-Indies and featuring the ancient-mythology avatar of Medusa (demon-deity of hypnosis). Thanks so much for reading, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of sports 'fanfiction' contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., West Indies cricket) and is (therefore) cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social arts (for 'open' views). 

----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan had become a special sports-superstitions writer and opted to create a special globalism-rhetoric media-culture storyboard about the iconic 1983 World Cup cricket final between dark-horse nation India and fave-winner West-Indies, which featured a shocking upset low-scoring bowler's thriller and an Indian side captained by legend Kapil Dev. This storyboard 'chess-concept' drew the interest of Medusa, underworld deity of hypnosis, who found interest/rates for Mr. Satan's special 21st-Century (American Homeland) Selfie-commentary culture 'incomplete-distances' readings for net-linked socialized dodecahedrons (for the Ego!).



MEDUSA: "Mr. Satan's got a photo-synthesis (cricket) sports IQ for 'contest' DNA."



It was a great game, surely, and it featured great batsmen (West-Indies) and a bowlers-lining for 'chess' (India) and a batsmen-save moment (India) and a close/low score (final) yielding a new expression for a dark-horse shocking a fave-champion (West Indies). West Indies, as you all (maybe) know seized the 1975 World Cup title in another 'iconic' showcase-contest (with Australia!).

STORY_EXCERPT: "This was almost a stalemate, some moment an Indian batsmen-save for score-catch, a bowler's instant-coffee, a world-media high line for incomplete-arts in sportsmanship's (Earthling) dialysis...and a World Cup shiny for what's human-realm 'wire' hypnosis (for all!)."



Amlan made 'toast' of the sportsmanship-windows 'deed' with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and recounted what was (simplified) gains in World Cup magic, with the consultation of his (secret) co-writer (Medusa!) and found hospitality-readings in purified contest/ambition dialysis (for the Ego!).

MEDUSA: Thanx for the co-write (secret) laurel, Amlan pal.
AMLAN: I was scared for a bit...me thought you'd freeze my brains (diary).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on April 21, 2024
Last Updated on April 21, 2024
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing