Cross-Fire: Girl Down

Cross-Fire: Girl Down

A Story by Abishai100
"

A portrait of what makes social media 'culture' a handshake IQ for what's Earthling dilation and distances.

"
A fun view of social media 'culture' intrigue. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body and is (therefore) cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' review). 

----

====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: "Social media culture has me thinking net-access windows-view for traffic/citizenry marks creates special circle-controls for what's bureaucracy-arts, drawing a randomized street-contact expression for Romanticism or profiteerism and moves any nerdist to wonder if mod-Earthling exchange, facilitated by tech/gadgets places humans in positions of love or war."



Well, Prince Satan (Amlan!) had found a nifty sociology-mind 'expression' for the impact-outcomes of contact shapes created by mod-tech and network resources like social media and YouTube and wondered if humans in Earth-space were positioned uniquely for their mod-age of incomplete-line readings of what'd become contact-linked intelligence. If you met someone on the street, say in the Windy-City of challenged Bulls/Bears markets, and you recognized them from some 'visage' or face-image from mod social media (e.g., Facebook), would you consider them a friend...or adversary?



He came-across one lady in Chicago who he recognized from a social media (cyber) post about a high-profile celeb-law case involving intellectual property theft and potential diamonds languages and he asked her if she was traumatized or felt vindicated. He didn't know what exactly the case involved or how he felt about the issues for hand-axes IQ and honestly thought she was a relatively attractive American woman. She chuckled at him.



MEDUSA: Can you hear me, Satan?
AMLAN: This is a dream-sleep vision; you're Medusa, demon-deity of hypnosis!
MEDUSA: That I am, and I make this visit for your works with Earthling brains.
AMLAN: Facebook like?
MEDUSA: Lots of traffic, lots of terrorism, lots of theater, in your age, no?
AMLAN: Are you some messenger for what's become 'expression' dodecahedrons?
MEDUSA: That I am...I challenge you with a 'culture' proposition.
AMLAN: Fine...go for it.
MEDUSA: Find a girl you ID on social media and ask her if she finds you a spy!
AMLAN: I get it; the question concerns tech/toy access 'linked' voyeurism.
MEDUSA: If you may negotiate the value of net-consciousness, you find truths.
AMLAN: If I fail, Medusa?
MEDUSA: Perchance you endure the Realism behind the snake-pits of destroyers.
AMLAN: I'll do my best (Facebook like).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on April 23, 2024
Last Updated on April 23, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing