My Hovercraft (Northern Ireland)

My Hovercraft (Northern Ireland)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated bank-robbery (UK) concerning incomplete-distances readings for capitalism, eco-diamonds, and the 'leviathan' of Western field goals.

"
An inventive eco-tale with a 'fantastic' allusion to the modern Western civilization 'troubles' concerning IRA resources. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction offers no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., Black and Tans) and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social theater (for 'open' criticisms). 

----

====

Let me tell you my faerie-tale about eco-capitalism vigilance as a lone agent of the Foreign Irish Republican Army, as I'd become a self-appointed blood-diamond operationalist in Northern Ireland (UK), seeking to intercept a conflict-zone gem smugglers highways storage in a Belfast bank (Ion-company) threatening 'overground' commerce-linked inter-religious coexistence/life-conditions enhancement policy/reform talks in British Parliament. This became a chess image for my 21st-Century age of incomplete-distances readings for controls in traffic and capitalism itself. Follow along!



Mainland (Catholic) Ireland was partitioned into Ireland (capital: Dublin) and Northern Ireland (capital: Belfast) after declaration of an 'Irish Free State' in the early 20th-Century, creating a British Empire controlled Northern Ireland with a demographic British-Protestant majority population descended from generations of colonialists/settlers from England. This made for strained relations and 'troubles' ongoing between the British Protestant majority and Irish Catholic minority living alongside each other in Belfast (Northern Ireland), which is what this faerie-tale concerns for my 21st-Century social-media 'linked' commerce/consumerism/traffic-consciousness life for citizenry commentary for fortune-readings and the 'high-fashion' lifestyle drawn Western (civilization) dodecahedrons (for the Ego!).



BANK MANAGER: This guy came into the Belfast (bank) on Halloween Day.
INTERPOL: Claims of some cinema-stunt for eco-capitalism.
BANK MANAGER: He sought bank-box media/insurance photos (Ion-company).
INTERPOL: Messenger of a rival of the Ion-company or insider-game?
BANK MANAGER: He had a theater-prop water-gun filled with HCL.
INTERPOL: Burned the Ion-box and swapped the (rumored/insured) blood-gems.
BANK MANAGER: With glass-animal toys.
INTERPOL: Crawled out of the window of the bank restroom where he made acid!
BANK MANAGER: Left 'insurance-note' reading, "Leo's eco-dowry, for Ion's diary."



You see, I made a language(s) game for eco-capitalism vigilantism for deterrence in smugglers-roads destabilizing commerce 'linked' inter-religious life/consumerism policy enhancement consciousness for Parliament magic. This simple swap of (rumored/insured) blood-diamonds with glass-animal toys cast me as something of a 'Robin-Hood' of Earthling distances to treasure-motions 'linked' capitalism-race 'chess' dodecahedrons. I thought of a Selfie-declaration...highwaymen distant (for the Ego).



BANK MANAGER: There was some copycat IQ linked with Belfast-UK, sir.
INTERPOL: Smugglers highways seeping out of Sierra Leone (Ion-company!).
BANK MANAGER: Eco-capitalism's the 'rave' for Earthling expression, sir?
INTERPOL: I know you want to be nose-clear of any blood-gem smell(s), fellow.
BANK MANAGER: This is anarchy, sir.
INTERPOL: It's inventions in IRA-UK data...a Western dowry (Facebook-like).



Of course, I was later contacted by an anonymous messenger on my cyber-portals where I conducted private research of economics policy-talks in Parliament concerning enhanced Catholic-Protestant lifestyle conditions in poor old Northern Ireland (UK). This messenger claimed his grandfather was a recruit of the Black and Tans, a stern Empire-assigned Protestant unit composed of ex-solders and ex-cons willing to administer harsh reactions for any IRA rebellions in the United Kingdom. This messenger called himself Daniel the Lion ('DL') and had this special social media 'folk-lit' message (for me!).



ME: I'm Algerian-American, Bostonian, currently in Bangor.
DL: Versed in Fanon, Abbey, Zinn, and the like?
ME: You said it, Daniel-the-Lion.
DL: The Black/Tans were devoted to Protestant wands, friend.
ME: I'm merely a Devil's Advocate of improved Catholic-Protestant life!
DL: You're a Kingdom-man...incomplete-lines for dowry-enhancements.
ME: Eco-capitalism is all the rave now, Daniel-the-Lion ('DL').
DL: The Black/Tans sought to destroy the Irish Republican Army, ok?
ME: I understand, but my media-friendly messages concern eco-democrats.
DL: Water-gun dodecahedrons?
ME: Sounds-dialysis...democracy for the Ego (ok).
DL: Farewell.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on April 23, 2024
Last Updated on April 23, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing