Castle-Violet

Castle-Violet

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of what makes Earthling politics/culture 'intuition' incomplete-lines readings to the bread/fruit of fortune's (special/mysterious) dominion.

"
A vignette about the blending of politics with the psyche, loosely-inspired by The Russia House (Sean Connery). 
----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan made $15M on Wall-St. during the 2009 mini-crash (Ford) and had decided to move his fortune-readings interest to Eastern Europe and purchased a very-fine castle-property in Romania, where he'd hone his Selfie-commentary culture skills for a life-drawn metaphysics about inventions in politics infused with everyday street-walkies.



MR. SATAN: "This castle-keep view(s) makes Earthling-fortune superstitions for dominions and governance and estate borders and the 'arms' of reach, which will afford me that length-reading in what's capitalism's special life linked politics-dodecahedrons."



In Transylvania, 'Prince Satan' met a gorgeous Eastern Euro lady named Esmerelda who'd become his special cyber-boards superstitions/politics fused storyboards 'angel' and hoped to link her to his cyber age dolls/faeries of transit-confidence, as the 21st-Century Earthling contended with the 'customs' shapes of terrorism and piracy and invisible crimes-of-the-heart (surely).



ESMERELDA: A story about what it's like for Catholics to live alongside Protestants?
SATAN: It's the truth; Western half of the Earthling-shape of religion-linked dogma.
ESMERELDA: Outside of Russia, the only Western problem shading Israel-Palestine?
SATAN: You said it; if Christians fail in governance/diet, how can the West sing?
ESMERELDA: Faerie-tales (dodecahedrons).
SATAN: Concept surfacing for 'exodus' in distances (folk-media!).
ESMERELDA: Cool.



Amlan got himself a nifty war-machinery (vehicle) land-toy, a robot that 'magically' transformed into a roving tank and also a jet-fighter plane and represented an Earthling superstition concerning both mobility and adaptation and risk decision-making, which made the 'Prince' think suddenly/deeply about the shapes and 'colored-glass' of civilization's special 'lines' for leviathan...uncertainties for capitalism/commerce (wow).



ESMERELDA: That's not me!
SATAN: Of some doubt, sure, but of some, I dare ask why.
ESMERELDA: Some gypsy-ninja faerie-queen (video-games) for politics-fables?
SATAN: It's a combat-princess visage for your Urals-origins in Cossack-dialysis.
ESMERELDA: For the Ego.
SATAN: Cool beans...for leviathan requires incomplete-lines to doughnuts.
ESMERELDA: Fine (Facebook-like).



'Prince Satan' offered-up his own child-like youth-doodle 'avatar' rendition of an iconic Earthling-terrorist image, Marvel's Hobgoblin, a jet-gliding pumpkin-bomb throwing super-terrorist who'd (once) been a designer in the civilized world of 'incomplete-distances' readings to capitalism's (special) dodecahedron-dialyses (ha).



ESMERELDA: Your Selfie makes you look like a New England funny-man.
SATAN: That's my new life, politics-funnies, blended into the psyche (for the Ego!).
ESMERELDA: Castle-keep's got you making windows-eyes, for Earth's leviathans.
SATAN: Surely right, darling...it's a mad, cute, dark, elfin world (Facebook-like).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on April 23, 2024
Last Updated on April 23, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing