Junkion Treasures

Junkion Treasures

A Story by Abishai100
"

The affable/curious robot-race links to a 'discovery' in Earthling treasures for the bread/fruit of eco-dialysis.

"
A tale featuring the Junkions
----

====

The Junkions, an addable force of outlander intelligence, had mingled with Autobots/Decepticons and had become special messengers of floating universe machinery and sought some Earthling examination of resources and materialities for quality eco-diagram for the Blue Planet's minerals and treasures for social media!



They landed on the moon and had begun their spy-game work from there and spied on a special cyber-artist lady named Esmerelda and considered this the right-stuff diplomacy plan of incomplete-distances readings for life affirmations/preservations and contacted her to label her as a planet-model for planet minerals/treasures designs for market and for avatar-culture (wow).



ESMERELDA: Why beryl?
JUNKIONS: Look at the shards of shiny transparent off-green colored glass-magic!
ESMERELDA: I suppose beryl reminds an Earth-girl of the edges of sanity.
JUNKIONS: Superstitions for mobilization, no?
ESMERELDA: Cool (fine).



JUNKIONS: Why obsidian?
ESMERELDA: Seems a shiny-black lava-formed Earth material for vanity!
JUNKIONS: Sounds-dialysis, Esmerelda; obsidian's art (cool).
ESMERELDA: Reminds one of the Realism behind the 'darkness' of eco-pollution.
JUNKION: Marketing perfection (surely).



Wow, the Junkions found a real diplomat-friend in Esmerelda and their co-examination(s) for Earth minerals/treasures made for a cool social media language(s) reading for capitalism's arms and eco-consciousness symbolism (sure). Well, before the Junkions would return to their home-planet (Junk), they sought to gift Esmerelda some shining parting-gift (souvenir!) for the 'colored-glass' of eco-capitalism dodecahedrons (for the Ego!).



Esmerelda gifted the Junkions something (too) pre-return, a comics/vigilantism youth-doodle of a DC-Marvel duet highlighting what they made for 'discovery' in Earthling eco-consciousness...Livewire/Carnage. They found (together) a special language-reading for the colored shapes of capitalism's (broad) dodecahedrons!



WAITER: Nice opal necklace, lady!
ESMERELDA: It was a gift (thanx).
WAITER: Are you some eco-writer?
ESMERELDA: I'm non-vegetarian (ha).
WAITER: That's really funny...Earthling dodecahedrons (ok).
ESMERELDA: Leviathan contoured with democracy.
WAITER: Evil is patient.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on April 23, 2024
Last Updated on April 23, 2024
Tags: Transformers Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing