Three Blind Mice

Three Blind Mice

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can politics and the mod-network yield hand-axes for that socialized 'image' for Bedlam?

"
A tale about inventive politics intuitions for mod-Earthling expressions of globalism and transit, inspired very-loosely by Wag the Dog (Barry Levinson). Thanks so much for reading (and Happy Weekend all!), 
----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan had found a special cyber-age muse-angel for his social media writings about the convenience-intuition for folk-rhetoric and democratic 'agenda' politics for globalism-image in the Western world and applied image-stickers of his 'goddess' on his computer/desktop/laptop station mouse, regardless of the variety/brand of mouse he happened to select for consumerism reflection. He started work on a special story about digital-age folk-rhetoric called Three Blind Mice, which he hoped would draw the attention of many-a Western nerdist (immigrants/citizenry) invested in the net-handshakes of life 'linked' politics bread/fruit (for dodecahedrons!).



THREE BLIND MICE (Excerpt): "The mermaid-angel, veiled in darkness for mystery of infiltration 'chess-stalemate' thinking and animalia-like mobilization diplomacy, had become James Bond's special world-transit electric-energy goddess of heaven, and every tech/toy he procured in his social-media vanity-war for folk/globalism 'securities' image included a sticker-trophy of this goddess of inspiration for Earth's language-arts and sketch-dodecahedrons (for inter-religious life!)."



Well, one month post-write, a mystery-woman emailed Mr. Satan claiming she was the 'actual' human-realm 'celebrity' who'd serve as the inspiration for his Three Blind Mice folk-transit storyboards for globalism-rhetoric in the 21st-Century Earthling 'universe' of incomplete-distances readings for 'guerrilla' dodecahedrons! This lady, hailing from the somewhat troubled United Kingdom, claimed Amlan Satan's special 'toylands' view of transit-superstitions image had rendered a special street-crisis of vanities of (actual) inter-religious dodecahedrons within the streets of the Western world (wow).



READER: Is your goddess a siren for inventive/actual terrors, friend?
SATAN: It's my Earth-age of incomplete-lines to tech-and-journals, reader!
READER: Well, well...seems there's bread/fruit for the 'mark' of hyperbole.
SATAN: Is your goddess a siren for inventive mobilization 'agenda' paranoia?
READER: It's our Earth-line for what's become expression of publicity (for all).
SATAN: Three Blind Mice...drawn to the ends of democracy, friend!
READER: Surely (thanx)...there's a space for mimicry, for Earth's documentary.
SATAN: Maybe your 'goddess' will become more real than you feared (ha).
READER: Maybe (Facebook-like).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on April 26, 2024
Last Updated on April 26, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Scout-Think Scout-Think

A Story by Abishai100