A Football Cyber Division

A Football Cyber Division

A Story by Abishai100
"

Does special modern Earthling society 'image' for toylands/cyber-gaming make for special divisions-intelligence concerning incomplete-lines to design/bottling (for all)?

"
A special Earthling-languages 'view' (diorama!) of the differences in fanfare/dogma between the classic football-game franchise company Tecmo and the mod-age super-Internet flowered graphics-interface dodecahedrons company Madden. Inspired by the competition 'culture' football-dialysis flowery story/film Any Given Sunday (Oliver Stone). 
----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan decided to make a special cyber-games pluralism platform for Earthling-language(s) and used the iconic Tecmo/Madden cyber-divisions 'intelligence' for an image-diagram concerning 'incomplete-distances' readings for what made special fanfare-preference for gaming design/couture a reflection for the art/science of Selfie-commentary culture hyperbole of lifestyle 'linked' capitalism-race daydreams (wow).



STORY_EXCERPT: "Think of the inter-religious coexistence intrigue of pluralism-fanfare intrigue concerning incomplete-lines of style/fanfare preferences in the simplified (American Homeland) sports/football gaming design division between the classic-era (Nintendo) of gaming (Tecmo Bowl) and the modern-age of tourney-media/TV splendor of Internet-era gaming (Madden-NFL) creating a 'cool' contest between Catholics and Protestants living alongside each other in varied areas of the Western world, like Boston (New England, USA) and Belfast (Northern Ireland, UK) for special consciousness for field goals in sportsmanship-mathematics (for all!)."



READER: The division in cyber-games (American football) is quite intricate, no?
AMLAN SATAN: Think of the hypothetical division between Tecmo/Madden (West).
READER: Catholics-Protestants competing for video-game tourney 'intelligence' now?
AMLAN SATAN: The accessible platforms for Tecmo/Madden in the USA/UK are ideal.
READER: So, we're to imagine Catholics favor Tecmo and Protestants favor Madden.
AMLAN SATAN: Or the reverse (whichever suits your bureau-line for the Ego).
READER: Why this football cyber division for a play-space in Earthling-dogma, pal?
AMLAN SATAN: Why not creatively cast this cyber-gaming difference in design/IQ?
READER: Tecmo was very-cute (Nintendo); Madden is symphony (Xbox/Internet), no?
AMLAN SATAN: All the more reason to use this platform-division for plural-diet.
READER: Democracy-synthetics for dodecahedrons, pal?
AMLAN: With a 'flare' for capitalism's definition (ok!).
READER: Alright (Facebook-like).



Well, Amlan Satan became quite a cyber-writing icon in cult-fan circles with this 'fantastic' Tecmo/Madden gaming-division hypothesis storyboard for Catholic-Protestant peaceful video-game coexistence digital-era lifestyle 'intelligence' for sports (American football) iconography (wow). Would this form for cyber-division inspire new forms of inter-religious contest-fantasy for Christians (Catholics/Protestants) in Western civilization (for capitalism-theories)?

CATHOLIC (Gamer): Maybe Tecmo was surpassed by Madden.
PROTESTANT (Gamer): Maybe Madden was structured by Tecmo dotting (ha).



GIRLFRIEND: The age of tech/toys for life linked intelligence/evolution.
AMLAN: Do you think Tecmo was the predecessor of Madden, sweetie?
GIRLFRIEND: They're both 'chess' excellence...examinations of toylands.
AMLAN: The age of computing and digital-hands makes for toy-museums.
GIRLFRIEND: Tecmo was the inception; Madden's the lighting (fair?).
AMLAN: Fair...sounds-dialysis (for Western banks).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on April 27, 2024
Last Updated on April 27, 2024
Tags: Video Game Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing