Oscar-Rounded

Oscar-Rounded

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two affable venturing photo-journalists make an 'amateur' video and reflect on future-time Oscar-nod 'magic' for (American Homeland) dodecahedrons.

"
A nod to what makes the American Homeland culture-phenom of the 'shining' Oscars so (incompletely?) defined. 
----

====

AMLAN: We're making this diplomacy-media for Oscars-night and for what?
RAKI: It's really funny, pal; pals from Dartmouth with documentary-IQ only.
AMLAN: We took a camcorder for journal-creds in Ukraine; made the doc only.
RAKI: Submission post-satisfaction, and we're Oscar-nominated now (wow!).
AMLAN: Very strange, but it's social-media culture in citizenry-diet (ok).
RAKI: If we win, we make Selfie-culture comment and net with nerdists.
AMLAN: The Russo-Ukrainian War drew cyber-comments for Hell, Raki (ok).



Amlan/Raki had found 'ghost-magic' charms with their Oscar-night nod after simply originally trekking to Ukraine during the 'Great Invasion' with simplified CNN-intern/association creds and simply creating amateur vid-collections which they liked so much they cut-pasted it into a full-length 'movie' for Hell, and then they were prepping for their Oscar-night speech (damn).



OSCAR SPEECH

AMLAN: We're so honored to win, everyone (thanx!).
RAKI: Eastern Euro's so much more 'colored' glass than known.
AMLAN: All's we had was a camera and a youth class dream (IQ).
RAKI: Turns out we're head-image hunters of Earthling-beauty (magic).
AMLAN: So pleased to adapt our camera-trick brains into social class.
RAKI: Truly, we feel like Batman and Robin at the World Fair of old.
AMLAN: I'm getting married and taking my (future) kid to Smithsonian.
RAKI: Thanx to the Academy, our sponsors/investors, and Ukraine's angels.
AMLAN: Best wishes to those who work un-invisible in the 'Hell' of news.
RAKI: Thank you...we're awesome (Facebook-like).



Wow, when these two affable (American Homeland!) pals from Dartmouth returned from Oscars-night, with a bound Romanticism 'consciousness' for Selfie-commentary culture 'light' for the Ego, they decided to 'adapt' their newfound culture/documentary 'thrill' with a very-cool Netflix rental of reflection-dowry and a 'buddy' promise to get/share/watch the politics-inventiveness movie Argo...with bachelorettes (perhaps European mail-order-brides someday).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on April 30, 2024
Last Updated on April 30, 2024
Tags: Academy Awards Stories

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing