Nuclear: Mister Downs

Nuclear: Mister Downs

A Story by Abishai100
"

A nerdist of the Homeland (America) designs a structure-shape for civilization 'grid-chess' to outshine the dark-side threat of a nemesis messenger with a 'bread-fruit' for the Ego.

"
An homage to the iconic super-villain Nuclear Man (DC Comics), featuring a 'fantastic' reference to our cyber-age dodecahedron wonder-gem game series SimCity (Maxis), which I think you'll like (and thanks for reading!), 
----

====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: "As an avid-fan of video-game culture for Selfie-commentary bread/fruit, I shall cast this special design-chess oriented consciousness for (American Homeland) life linked socialized Earth-society arts in traffic/grid confidence for antiterrorism 'thinking' and perchance find the right form for 'leviathan' evasions in a nerdist-fashion (express!)."



Of course, Satan was right. His 'nerdist' views for SimCity action-for-thought concerning capitalist-orientation 'grids' in Earthling-society did (in deeds!) make for the architecture-image of lights-and-cameras for structured city building 'education' for youth/adults (and teachers/students too!). In this iconic world-erector set cyber-game 'examination' for civilization, players designed and structured and even managed and then even synthesized life direction in virtual cities and environments and institutions (wow). It was quite the 'expression' for (American Homeland) antiterrorism, among other things (for Mr. Satan).



NUCLEAR MAN: Can you hear me whispering to you, nerd-man of the States?
AMLAN SATAN: Geez, you're real?
NUCLEAR MAN: I'm the very-same Nuclear Man adversary you read of as a kid!
AMLAN SATAN: From the comics/movies?
NUCLEAR MAN: I'm quite real...fashioned from the 'bread-fruit' of man's Ego, nerd-man.
AMLAN SATAN: Geez, I'm guessing you're making some incomplete-lines IQ for SimCity.
NUCLEAR MAN: You said it...high-art for the weight/density of manmade bureaucracy-art.
AMLAN SATAN: I'm to 'become' your nerdist-fellow messenger for 'American' city-dodecahedrons?
NUCLEAR MAN: Don't fail me...lest I destroy your Earthlings-dowry for the Summer Games.
AMLAN SATAN: All this for cyber-games, Nuclear Man?
NUCLEAR MAN: Hell hath no fury-duration(s).
AMLAN SATAN: Fine (Facebook-like).



Folks, Amlan Satan did a fine-work with casting SimCity 'dodecahedrons' in-defense of Summer Games globe-choreography 'thinking' for materialities, and he convinced the super adversary from the dark-side of the consciousness to dilute his fury for an outright 'destroyer' agenda and (simply) followed-up the small-trumpet (for the Ego!) with a special bureau-arts line/representation of what made human-realm 'science' a thing of great hand-axes...for direction for all (damn).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on April 30, 2024
Last Updated on April 30, 2024
Tags: DC Comics (Fanfiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing