Believe

Believe

A Poem by Terrance
"

This was towards a group of friends that I cared so much about and I really mean every word it.

"

Thank you


Thank you for all  the things that you shared

and all the times that you always have cared,

for all the moments we spent time together, I will never forget days we had each other.

When i was down with a frown, you would cheer me up from my fear.

From the day we first meant to the times we have spent, you always were my admiration that have always gave me my liberation.

You gave me a freedom of mind that no other can give.

you picked me up when i stumbled and fell,and that helped me to understand myself well.

to teach me that friends are rare and that some of them come in few pairs.

There’s much to say and little with no doubt that you are my best of friends and lover in the world that i can’t live without.

Thank you for being there when i needed it, to protect me from the false reality and to discover my own destiny.

Believe in me and i’ll believe in you for life is a gift of its own, for when we have each other nothing can go wrong.

Time to time again as we grow older always remember that your life is never over.

Be strong and brave, never think back on your mistakes.

Believe in yourself for the things you can do, and I promise i’ll always be there for you.  

“I can’t tell you everything will be alright. But what I can say is that everything will fall into place as long you can smile through your pain.” -idealist.

© 2016 Terrance


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on May 14, 2016
Last Updated on December 24, 2016
Tags: Friends, Memories, saying thanks

Author

Terrance
Terrance

Philadelphia , PA



About
I'm Terrance I'm American Haitian and I love to express myself through writing. more..

Writing
Purpose Purpose

A Poem by Terrance


Blurred Blurred

A Poem by Terrance