Sanctum

Sanctum

A Story by Terrance
"

I talk about what it means to be human and what it means to be one. The meaning of life life in a short definition (to me) obviously it differs from person to person.

"

Sanctum


The confinements  of human beings in their limitations is based of from the concepts of the life they live. The meaning that they give themselves for the things they do or want to do. As we live our lives

everyday, we experience moments that are meaningful, sad, painful or nonsensical conundrums that fills us with purpose and idealistic realities that helps us move forward towards the things we aim for. So what is the meaning of life? and why is there a meaning in the first place?. I don’t know the meaning of life nor I would be able  to understand it, but maybe the meaning to it is as simplistic as living and breathing. I say that towards the fact certain things have meanings to them and  the  purpose that they give are the reason to why they exist in the first place. The meaning of such a question is a philosophical tear though the human psyche in how we see the world through our own eyes. I’ve heard many stories of tales of people life struggles, and what they did to go though the things they had to endured and what type of person they molded from such an experience. the meaning of certain qualities are based from the different concepts we create for ourselves and what we hold for them. We are the authors to our own books and what we do is what is written in every chapter of our lives. The things that makes you human and give you a sense of worth is the meaning of who you are as a person and what you do for yourself as an individual. Life is what you make from it, as I look up into the stars I realize that there are many things that give me a reason  to stand and walk down a empty road leaving behind a field of self worth accomplishments and memories, simply what i can say from all this is that the meaning to life is to give life meaning, and whatever meaning you give yourself or what you do to achieve such meanings is what makes you wake up and do what you do for everyday of your life weather it’s good or bad, what makes you do what you do is your definite purpose  towards what you aim for.

© 2016 Terrance


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on May 14, 2016
Last Updated on May 14, 2016
Tags: Life, Human, Thinking

Author

Terrance
Terrance

Philadelphia , PA



About
I'm Terrance I'm American Haitian and I love to express myself through writing. more..

Writing
Purpose Purpose

A Poem by Terrance


Blurred Blurred

A Poem by Terrance