The White Box

The White Box

A Story by Terrance
"

I'm going to start you off with this, I can't give you everything at once but just know that before I even make you dive into madness I need to introduce this correctly and as easily as I can.

"

Prologue



When I think of time, what do you think of? I’m not fully sure myself, I think about time a lot more than I need too. I believe that time is moments, that time isn't just a linear line from past to future. It’s more than what we perceive it as, moments in time and time within moments. They scatter all around us like the wind, everything that has happened, happened in the very moment you breathe and blink. That in every second something is happening whether you’re aware of it or not. Time doesn't stop for anyone, or for anything, we are just a by-product of the time we used as we pass through it. For me though, when I think about all of this, I end up in a white room, full of moments, every wall I turn to look at is a blank slate of potential events and moments that could fill them, and before I know it, there’s something there. Right before my eyes I see time unfolding itself and revealing the reality of what it is towards me. 


Now I keep talking about time and moments, what am I getting at? Well, as we live through our lives moments by moments, time flies in an instant before we even notice it. Every time I sit there and think about the moment that I am in, I always think about that, this moment will eventually become a memory, even if the moment is just a second long or even a minute long. I always saw time very fascinating and how it’s a blessing and a curse. Now you’re probably wondering who I am now? I'm not going to tell you what I am because you already KNOW who I am. As you’re sitting here reading this line by line you’ve probably made mistakes that you wish you didn't make, things that you regret and the life you wish you lived. Dreams and reality are just two different sides of the same coin and what you want to do with your life is on your own accord. You will never get back those times but, you make create new moments in time.


This may all sound confusing but bear with me, that all of this will soon make sense, I’m going to send you a series of poems from different entities that exist beyond our understanding of our reality. This sounds far-fetched but, the only way I could understand them was to let them write out their deepest thoughts through the form of poetic verses. Why am I going to show you this? because you need this, you need to understand that your mistakes and what you’ve done are just choices you can't change and you need to move on from them. Read these poems carefully, these contain the concept that even I couldn't fully grasp but they are larger than life because you are bigger than the choices you've made. Though those choices are what made you who you are like I said, you can create new moments within time, you can change things, now read what I'm about to show you, and yes you will get confused and lost but it's okay, just trust me. 


-You’re friendly writer The Antagonist 

© 2018 Terrance


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on November 19, 2018
Last Updated on November 19, 2018
Tags: Story, Poems, Philosophy

Author

Terrance
Terrance

Philadelphia , PA



About
I'm Terrance I'm American Haitian and I love to express myself through writing. more..

Writing
Purpose Purpose

A Poem by Terrance


Blurred Blurred

A Poem by Terrance