Chapter 2: Blood spilt/ Professor Lucas

Chapter 2: Blood spilt/ Professor Lucas

A Chapter by Absolhunter251
"

Marcus continues his plan and ends up feeling mixed feelings

"
Marcus Elliot's story:

Chapter 2: blood spilt/ Professor Lucas

I walked down the side walk with my hands in my pockets. As I was walking to the park for a short cut to get to the store, to get my father's cigs.
I began thinking on what Deven's son said, knowing I was wanting to join the unit. Well, I was chuckling to myself. Laughing at a thought, seeing how my illness was effecting me and how his son just seem to know.

Some say the mind bends, well I say mine was bending out on its own rather rapidly.
This "pain" I was feeling in my mind and heart wasn't hurting, It was as if the stinging went away and this tingling of feeling no pain felt welcoming to me.

I then looked at the playground, and stopped to look at it, I felt my mind blank out as I heard the laughter of children, and seeing myself with....my mom, as she helped me onto the slide. It felt warm, remembering it and I had to smile, feeling that memory. I can hear her soft coo that was my mom's voice, I remembered her words: "your very brave going down the big slide. I'm so proud of you my baby boy."
"I did it for you momma."
I saw us both laugh while my dad watched us.
"That's my boy!" Said my dad, holding me up in the air. I laughed, waving my arms.

then before my eyes, everything melted and faded away. I then huffed and walked past the playground to the side walk, kicking a rock out of reliving it and my head starting to ache.

I then later arrived at the store that sold the cigarettes. I walked in, the man working there saw me and stopped what he was doing.

"Oh, the usual?" The man said, leaning at the counter.
I nodded and pulled out the money to give to the man as he got down the cigarette pack.
"Thanks..." I said and put the change and pack into my pockets.
I then stared at the man, as he nodded and I grabbed a bag of chips.
I got out the change, but the man shook his head and gestures me to take it without paying.
I nodded and left the store. I noticed an old man as I left, he looked to be staring at me as I left.

"He's a good child." Said a old man, paying for his little batch of food and supplies.

"He comes by every so often to this store to pick up them for his father." Said the man.

"He didn't pay for those bag of chips." The old man pointed out.

"He's a good costumer, I think it was time to give him a little reward."

Then the old man took a quarter from his wallet.
"I'll cover it for the child." Said the old man.

"Okay, professor." Said the man.

"I don't ever think to see Zachary Elliot take on smoking." The professor said to the man.

"Well, I didn't think so either."

"Something is going wrong with the Elliot's?" Thought the professor and left.

I was sitting in a dark alley, eating my food. Hearing police sirens and dogs barking on the other side,

But I continued to eat my chips, trying to take my mind off the loud echoes of them.

People see me as a good person, and I see myself as a bad person. Why must I think this way. But I was angry that my parents vanished and I was abused by the bigger kids at the orphantaged and then a group home and my foster parents beating me and my "sickness" that grew and grew. But what did it matter, my mind was playing tricks on me.

"Hey, Elliot." Said a voice, as I looked up. I saw three grown men stand before me. They were bad gang from I heard and knew as the one in the center knew me.

"Hm, what do you guys want this time." I said, swallowing my chewed up chip.

"looks like your alive. I thought you be rotting and crying like the little whimp you are and still holding onto your scared life." Said the man.

"Heh, I could be saying the same thing about you." I responded with a grin.
"Hm. You think your tough. Talking me down like that? When your the real whimp."

"Don't talk that way to me, Elliot." Said the man, pulling out a knife, and had his gun on stand by. But he held out the knife instead.

I looked up as he held the knife to be threatening and scare me. But I wasn't afraid of a little old knife or guns, as I stood up slowly and stared at him.

"I know you were begging to be apart of us, before. But you've gotten more mature, so why not join Elliot?" Asked the other member of his group, holding his gun pointing it at Marcus.

"Yeah, we can use a chump like you, you are so good at making people think your a good person."

"So, you want me to join huh?" I said, looking at the three.

"Yeah, you only got to do a bit of favors for us." Said the other pointing his gun it at Marcus.

"If you help us, we can make sure you live the big life like a king. And not live in fear of being alone and in a rat hole of this, you call life." Said the leader.

I looked at the leader.

"I see we can get along, eh Elliot?" "Make new memories and a friendship." Said the man to me.

I gripped my head and then looked up, as my eyes were red and I began to smirk as it started to twist. "So you only want to use me huh?" I then held out my prototype bombs I had in my hand and pockets.

"Alright..." I chuckled.
I clicked it on, as the men flinched at it lighting up and buzzing.

"Holy shi---!"

"He's got a bomb boss!!" Cried out the two men.

The main man looked at me, lightly cowering from my weapon and my twisted grin.

"Y-your not a whimp, y-your...y-your." Said the man.

"So, are we going to do this or not?" I said. "I can help you or kill you right here and now, no one will even know your missing."

"I like your style Elliot." Said the man. He gestured me to follow him as he put his knife back. The others lowered their guns.

I was starting to plot my plan as I followed them.
I was trying to see if they can do my favor, but I then noticed, I don't need them. I can get what I want with ease now that my weapon was useful. But I had to stay innocent, at this point I had lost my sanity.

We all headed to the town and I looked at them.

"Let's start the show." Said the leader.

They spread out. I just watched them cause trouble for people, asking for money by threatening them.

I heard people screaming and fighting to get out of their fire with guns.

The police came by to stop the three men.

"Put your weapons down!!" Shouted the cops.

"Now Marcus!!" Cried out the leader to me as he shot at the cars of the police.

I just stood there, looking at him.

"Come on! Do it!" Shouted the leader.
I wasn't listening to his orders. I just watched him call me out and stand there like an idiot as his men crowded around him.

The leader then saw I had tricked him. He was shocked and angry.
"You son of b***h!" He shouted, as the people were still running past me or were hiding. He was going to aim for me as a cop then distracted him.

I then turned on my bomb, hearing him insult me, which triggered me to unleash it.

I tossed it as it rolled past everyone without them noticing, not even the cops.

I was going to go forward to the man to talk, but I was stopped by a cop. "Stay back." He informed me, to make sure I don't get hit by the man's gun as I was shuffled back to the crowd.

The bomb rolled to the fountain that the man was standing up on. I smirked, knowing it was going just, perfectly! No one was expecting a thing.

The men began to fire at the cops yet again.

I began to count down.
"3....2...1."
Then a huge explosion appeared underneath them as it went off and the men flew back as the fountain blew up. Everyone was screaming and the cops were wondering where the explosion came from.
"Where did that came from?!"
"Check the area!"
"Get a few to the hospital quick!"

I just stood there standing tall, watching the flames consume the center of the town. People's cries of pain or sadness or chatters on what happened.

I heard fire trucks and ambulances coming to stop the fire and people who were injured.

I then turned my head and began to walk away as I had a grin plastered on my face.
My plan had worked, no one knows what had happened.

I then was stopped. My grin went away and I just looked confused on why I was stopped.

"Hello, Marcus Elliot." Said a female cop with her partner.

"Yeah?" I asked, a bit nervous.

"We want you to come with us, okay?" She said, rather sweetly.

"Uh, I didn't do anything wrong, I'm innocent." I said.

"I know sweetie. I just want to know if you had anything to do with that man."

"I don't know him. He must be trying to confuse me for something else." I said, lying to her.

"He's rather young to be here without his parents." Said the male cop.
"Let's get you home." Said the female cop.

"Okay." I said.

"You don't look so good, you maybe need to be checked, just in case." The male cop said noticing my posture was a bit off.

"I'm not sick." I said and coughed.

"It's the smoke from the fire, Elliot. We're just going to make sure your lungs are in good shape."

I then sent home driving in the police car,after I was checked, but then as we drove up to my house. I saw flames a blazing.

"Oh no!" I said, acting, but I did it rather well. "My mom and dad are in there!"

"Get the fire department." Said the female cop.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I don't know why no one called of a fire from that house." She said.

"Oh no, I guess my mom and dad were doing drugs." I said.

"Oh? Why didn't you report it?"

"I'm still in school miss." I continued.
"I was looking forward to have you guys come to my school, but well I was sick and I didn't get to learn the lesson."

"And my parents would abuse me if I had told anyone about it." The last part wasn't an act, I knew if I didn't tell, I wouldn't get beaten up. But if I did...I get hurt.

I then looked at the window where my house was burning up. I was smirking, knowing my plan had worked. Planting a bomb in my house and getting the old guys to come by was just perfect. I got away with it. I was surely going to get in the unit now.

I looked at the female cop. "Where am I going to go now miss?"

"Do you have any other relatives?" "We can look them up."

"No" I said.

"Oh you poor thing."

The male cop escorted the firemen to put out the fire.

I closed my eyes and tried to shut the sirens out of my ears.

"I hate that noise." I said.

"You'll get use to it Marcus." Said the female cop, looking at me in the front mirror of the police car.

I then sank into the seat, clutching my stomach.

"My stomach hurts, I don't feel so good...." I then said.
She looked at me.
As my face shown distraught.

"Okay, here.." She said and looked in the glove compartment.

I was then handed a bag.

I took it as the female cop looked to the side.

A few hours had past and the fire had died down and I was in the hospital taking another medicine.

"Why must I always get myself sick?" I grumbled, laying in the bed.

I turned my head and closed my eyes to sleep.

I thought I feel proud of myself, I was. But I also felt bad that eventually this will haunt me or someone will find out...











© 2015 Absolhunter251


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on December 29, 2015
Last Updated on December 29, 2015
Tags: Chapters, original story, gunma, Marcus Elliot, dark, sad, scifi


Author

Absolhunter251
Absolhunter251

NM



About
I am absolhunter251 on the net. I am an artist, but I write too! I'm very shy to share, but I'll try to get something out of it. :) If ya need anything let me know! I write many stories on fanfi.. more..

Writing