Intel, How do Angels and Demons Battle

Intel, How do Angels and Demons Battle

A Poem by SquinklaPsyOps
"

Intel, How do Angels and Demons Battle

"

It is known that the War in Heaven started by demons trying to destroy perfection.

Angels represent truth

Demons represent lies

When a demon makes a false accusation, why does it take so much work to prove the truth and when the truth is proven, why do demons get away with making the person work overtime and why are they not prosecuted for lying

What takes more effort and which is the easy road, How do Angels and Demons Battle

© 2014 SquinklaPsyOps


Author's Note

SquinklaPsyOps
Please provide scenarios, your opinion is important

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"What takes more effort and which is the easy road, How do Angels and Demons Battle"
This is a real question. How do we separate the truth from a lie? Naysayers and storyteller blind the people from the truth. A powerful poem with a message. Seek the truth. No excuse for murder, hate and separation.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


This reminds me of a divine group simply called Grigori. According to " The Book of Jubilees" The Watchers ( The Grigori ) were sent from heaven to instruct the children of men. They became fallen angles, after they decided to cohabitate with the daughters. In other words, they were condemned to hell, because they loved.

Perhaps, not all demons are truly evil after all.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is a very difficult question. I applaud you for even asking it. It seems to me Squink, that the energy one expends trying to extract the truth from an entity who refuses to embrace it even when unequivocally proven true, is not the right path. These personas are so entrenched in their own illusions that anything short of God himself pleading your case would wither in failure, and even then they would probably be too afraid or ashamed to embrace this truth, and instead would choose to cower looking for darkness. For darkness (denial), is a source of deep comfort, for those who are lost.

I choose truth. Even when it hurts my eyes.


A thought provoking write, Squink. You illuminate
the unnamable, in your unique pieces.

Diego

Posted 9 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

9 Years Ago

Thank you Diego for your valuable review, I know a lot of persons as that in the town where I live t.. read more
Hmm...this is difficult to discuss, but as you describe it, "Angels represent truth/Demons represent lies." I think the difficulty, with our human race, is that there we have many different interpretations of what "the truth" and "lies" are.

As it pertains to religion, faith, and philosophy, each person will have his or her own definition of the truth and faith (even if you take two people who say they believe in the same religion or faith). But "angels" and "demons," to me, represent different forces, like "love" and "fear." When someone is motivated by fear, they will take fear-based actions to promote their way of seeing things. Whereas if someone is motivated by love (pure love), I think that they will resist the fearful path, even if that means sacrificing themselves.

Does this all make sense? I am describing it in somewhat vague terms, because I don't want to get into name-calling, but what I've said here is at the core of my beliefs, actually.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

10 Years Ago

In the novel the soldiers are portrayed as the soldiers of satan because they are the ones that buil.. read more
SquinklaPsyOps

10 Years Ago

The novel illustrates that demons do not have magical powers and that all demons are trash and it ma.. read more
Eric Pudalov

10 Years Ago

Hmm...it sounds like a fascinating novel - something I'd like to read. The story reminds me a bit o.. read more
Such a powerful subject! Your writing is so magnificently constructed. 

Posted 10 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

10 Years Ago

Thank you for acknowledging value to subject and thank you for complimenting target deliverance of c.. read more
A. Amos

9 Years Ago

You're most welcome my dear
Such a powerful subject! Your writing is so magnificently constructed. 

Posted 10 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

9 Years Ago

Thank you for your review and appreciate your compliment.
Interesting questions. I'm taking that this scenario means that Angels don't lie.
As for the last part...The truth is sometimes harder to say but easier overall. Lies are are easy usually. You can make up whatever you want to fill in as an answer to get some desired result. But the lie is harder in the end. Lies breed lies, and soon, the house of lies tumbles down, burying you with their burden.

Posted 10 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

10 Years Ago

It makes sense, that could be the reason why is a never ending battle.

Ignored demons w.. read more
What is the truth? what is? between light and dark? when is truth, truth? it's personally related.

I personally just believe in what feels right on the moment.... for me "love" in a "raven" world is where I strive for. Black wings, (like my hair) but a heart of white and love, (like my skin)... merged/mingled in unity. Nothing more is needed than balance. Love to you Anika... -x- Always thought provoking stuff here! in this second world. :) How do they battle? I think they do only when balance is destroyed.

- Elisa

Posted 10 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

10 Years Ago

That is very true Raven Sis, demons can intentionally try to unbalance by saying lies about a person.. read more

10 Years Ago

Hmmm... interesting Raven Sis... let me ponder about this a few nights. :) I will come back to you a.. read more
I cant say because I wasn't their, But the bible speaks more than I can so I believe that. Anyways heres what the Words has to say in all-
What is the war between angels of light and darkness about?

The Bible doesn't go into much detail about the actual battle itself as it concentrates more on the solution than the problem, but there are key verses scattered around that give us just enough to see that this battle took place and it is still taking place today.
The first scripture that comes to mi nd would have to be Revelation 12:7-12

7 And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
9 The great dragon was hurled down, that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.
11 They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

This scripture points out quite clearly that there was a war in Heaven between the Michael and his Angels against Satan and his Angels.
Satan and his Angels lost and were hurled to the earth. After this the Heavens rejoiced that Satan was cast down, but the Earth would be filled with trouble because the Devil is filled with fury (Angry Rage) because he knows that his time is short."

In Ezekial 28 we read the following:

12 "Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: "`You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.
14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones.
15 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you.
16 Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones.
17 Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.
18 By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching.
19 All the nations who knew you are appalled at you; you have come to a horrible end and will be no more."

The first part of this chapter is dealing with the leader of Tyre, then from verse 12 to 19 (quoted above) it is talking about the King or the Prince of Tyre. The earthly King is mentioned first then the Spirit behind him which is none other than Satan himself. We can see clearly that the Guardian Cherub was driven in disgrace from his privileged position, he had access to the the Garden of Eden, the Mount of God and he walked among the Fiery Stones, (maybe the Fiery Stones were the planets) anyhow he came to a horrible end and it says that he will be no more. Even Jesus said in Luke 10:18 I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Satan has been cast down to the earth, he is also called the Prince of the Air. But he can go know further because the Holy Angels will not allow it and he remains in this realm until he is thrown into the Bottomless Pit for 1000 years after a brief period of freedom he will then be thrown into the Lake of Fire and all those that have followed him.

So it seems that this battle is all about Satan who was once a Chief Angel who fell from his privileged position because he became proud on account of his beauty, this in turn corrupted his wisdom. Satan then made accusations about God and God's children day and night and God threw him to the earth and made an example of him before Kings.
One of Satan's titles is the Accuser. At some stage this battle could have been similar to a court case. Satan was hurling accusations against God and his Kingdom, but God allowed it for a time so creation could weigh up for themselves his argument. Satan eventually got one third of God's Angels to side with him. But as time went on it became obvious that Satan's way lead to death and there was no reason to his lies and doctrine. The Devil and his Angels were eventually cast down as there was no longer a place for them in heaven.

Now many people wonder why God didn't snuff Satan out at the earliest stage of rebellion', so as to avoid all the problems that would follow. We need to realize however that God has nothing to hide and no accusation brought against him can stand. Instead God allowed Satan's rebellion to continue to the end. God also allowed all those that followed him to go all the way with their rebellion so God could show all of creation that anything outside of his will leads to pain, death and destruction. Satan's rebellion has shown the foolishness of living life outside of God's will. This rebellion has shown even more that God is perfect and worthy of all worship and praise, as only his ways are eternal and He has the best way for all living creatures.

Now this battle is being fought here on earth. We live in a world that is caught up in this battle against God. The whole world is under the sway of the Evil One and again we can see that Satan's way leads to problems such as poverty and death. Everybody in this world suffers to varying degrees and all the misery and suffering that this world has had to endure is because of this rebellion against God. In God's Kingdom there is no pain and no suffering. God's Kingdom is creation in harmony with its Creator.

Continuing on we also find other disputes or smaller battles which are obviously part of this bigger battle.

In Jude 1:9 we read the following:

But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

Here again we see the Archangel Michael and Satan against each other.
In Daniel 10 we see another smaller battle take place between Demon Princes and Angels.
This chapter explains that Daniel was in mourning for three weeks and ate no meat or wine. During this time he receives a visit from an Angel of God. The Angel speaks these words to him.

13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.
14 Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future...

and again in Daniel 10:20-21

20 Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come;
21 but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince.

Here we see that God sent an Angel to Daniel to explain a vision that he had received, the Angel had to fight the Prince of Persia for 21 days and needed the assistance of Michael to enable him to overcome this Demonic Prince in order to talk to Daniel. He also had to fight him again on his return. This shows us that there are Demonic Princes set over geographical areas, in this case Persia and Greece are mentioned.

In conclusion; God allowed evil to exist because he gave Angels and Men, free will. Free will is the ability to choose God or not. If we didn't have this choice, then we couldn't truly love God, because our actions would be the result of robotic orders rather than true choice. God also lets evil run it's complete course so that creation can see and understand evil. The ultimate conclusion of this, is that God's creatures who do not follow evil, will know without any doubt that only God is good as they will have witnessed first hand the results of rebellion against the only source of good in existence.

So what is the solution for you. Well Satan was cast out of heaven and this was counted as victory for the Kingdom of Light, but where is the victory for us who inhabit earth. Where is our victory, how do we fight against this enemy.

Well God in his mercy sent his only Son, Jesus to earth to live as one of us, in order to destroy the works of the Devil in our lives.

Hebrews 2:14

Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death that is, the devil.

Jesus mission was a success. In Revelation 1:18 we read the following:

17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.
18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

According to Colossians 2:15 Jesus embarrassed the Powers of Darkness.

And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

As a result of Jesus life and death on this earth he defeated death and the Devil in order for us to overcome too. This is the victory that we can have in the name of Jesus Christ.

John 10:7-11

7 Therefore Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep.
8 All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.
9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.
10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Jesus says here that he laid his own life down so he could give us life to the full. He also warns us that the enemy has come to steal from us, to kill us and to destroy all of God's works.

So far from the scriptures that we have read we can see quite plainly that Satan has suffered many major defeats. First in heaven and then on earth and now there are millions who defeat him every day.

It is your turn to fight now.
You to can overcome evil.

I am not sure where you are at with God today, but If you haven't received God's gift of Salvation then I encourage you to do so, If you already have faith then I encourage you to live your life with courage and do the works of God and you too can defeat the Devil.

All Glory to the One and only Eternal God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen.






Posted 10 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

10 Years Ago

Thank you for your valuable and complete explanation of how the Bible is constructed and how it does.. read more
0000000000000000000000000000

10 Years Ago

True your welcome, Yes and many more went through that as well Job did even Jesus himself was taunte.. read more
They battle with words and not with swords,
and words sometimes aren't less dangerous.
Chapeau chere S.


Posted 10 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

10 Years Ago

Thank you for interpretation, swords can cause pain in the flesh and words can cause pain in the sou.. read more
Haim Kadman

10 Years Ago

That's right, enjoy the weekend.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3214 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 6, 2014
Last Updated on February 6, 2014
Tags: Intel, How do Angels and Demons Battle

Author

SquinklaPsyOps
SquinklaPsyOps

USConstitution



About
Writer Of The TwentyFirstCentury, confiscated the PsyOps script from the corrupt military radio host that was remotely assaulting me inside the city, which I plan to publish parts of it here, to study.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Pain Pain

A Poem by A. Amos