Journal Entry- May 28, 2008 [[JoRdAn]]

Journal Entry- May 28, 2008 [[JoRdAn]]

A Poem by Artist...well....ACTOR!
"

It's CRAZY!!!1

"

It's really weird because I called Jordan at 11:30 and expected for Jordan to pick up.....JORDAN WAS SLEEP.....! I wish Jordan would make some moves towards me......I want Jordan........I want to be with Jordan.....[[But if Jordan doesn't want to be with me......]]....there's absolutely no point in me trying.....YOU KNOW??!!

 

But the thing is.......I SEE it in Jordan's eyes.....

I know Jordan loves me.....

But does Jordan want to be with me?.......

How do u know if someone ReAlLy wants to be with u?!?

© 2008 Artist...well....ACTOR!


Author's Note

Artist...well....ACTOR!
Please HELP ME!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Be patient... Jordan will learn to love you...

Posted 15 Years Ago


ReAlLyYyY!!!

i kno just wut u mean. boyz r bichez. tru.





(this isn't a blog, you know...)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmm these things can be difficult but sometimes you just have to chance getting hurt to get what you want. If jordan isnt interested , move on.

:)

Posted 15 Years Ago


You can never really in certain cases I guess because the person may not know himself as to what he really wants--it is very frustrating and yet you have the conviction in your heart as your consolation even if there is no acknowledgment. You can know for sure if you know it deep within but you can never be confident if you are plagued by self doubt.Trust your perceptions- but then again don't delude yourself. However there is no assurance that there will be an acknowledgment.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Crazy indeed. A difficult situation. I'd be careful. Just because you think you can see it in his eyes doesn't mean he knows it in his mind, or that it really is even there. Sometimes we see what we want to see, not reality. Sometimes people don't know what they want. If he wants to be with you he will be.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 28, 2008

Author

Artist...well....ACTOR!
Artist...well....ACTOR!

Detroit, MI



About
You will have to know that I will not be sharing poems with you.....only my life...... I'm no poet....but I am an artist and what I feel and how I feel matters to this world.....My expression makes th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Love Divide The Love Divide

A Poem by Bubo