Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Adalyn-Rose
"

Chapter #1 of Little Black Cat. Enjoy =]

"

          "TIme for bed." she cooed, picking me up off the chair easily. I didn't even complain as she carried me to her room and set me down on the floor, closing the door behind her. I dashed over to my food like a good little kitty, though I wasn't hungry. It's what she expected, and I wouldn't want to dissapoint.

          I ate a few pieces before turning, hopping up onto the bed and watching her glide around the room. She shut off teh overhead light and turned on her lamp, barely noticing me watching. It was as usual. Going over to the mirror near the end of the bed, she brushed her long hair with slow strokes, getting every knot. Then she stripped to nothing and climbed into bed, where I immediately followed. Pulling out a book, she read a few chapters, smiling and laughing at the humor. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she read, unable to believe how beautiful she was. Even without the benefits of color vision, I could tell she was beautiful.

          Turning off her light with a sigh, I had only to wait. She rolled over a few times before ehr breathing sttled into a steady rythm. Soon. I had been waiting for two minutes after she had fallen asleep before I felt the changes taking hold. The small black kitten that was me slowly shifted, my tail sinking in and my body enlongating. The black hair dissapeared to reveal lightly tanned skin drawn tight over corded muscles. My ears shrank down to size beneath curly black locks of hair on my head. The only thing that hadn't changed was my eyes. Studying my now human form, my eyes were a brilliant emerald green, the pupils widened, yet still cat like.

         Stretching out my limbs slowly, I turned back to the girl fast asleep on the bed beside me. I had been with Adalyn for a little over a month now, and her beauty never ceased to amaze me. Her hair was a deep auburn color, falling in soft waves around her head. I knew that when she stood, the strands would almost reach her waste. She had kicked off the blanket a little while ago, and her skin nearly glowed in the soft moonlight streamign through the two windows in her room. Delicate veins pulsed under her skin, giving her a translucent appearance. I had yet to discover the color of her eyes.

         I watched her sleep for a few minutes, simply drinking in the sight of her petite form stretched across the black sheets of her bed. When I forced myself out of my awe, I stretched beside her, her small body a perfect fit against my own larger one. Her skin ws creamy soft beneath my fingers, her hair like the rarest of silks as I breathed in the scent of her. I could smell her coconut shampoo and the lilac body wash she used, but there was also the scent of her skin, fresh like a rainstorm and as sweet as a rose. Taking one last deep breath I closed my eyes, wishing this dream would last forever.



© 2009 Adalyn-Rose


Author's Note

Adalyn-Rose
So, the first chapter is up! Tell me what your thoughts were, if there's anything I should change... anything at all =]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I noticed in this one you tend not to rush as much, good job! You have a few spelling errors, but you can easily fix them if you read it to yourself. Also, I notice you don't indent your paragraphs (and i don't know if i spelled indent right) but it would make it easier to read if you did. I liked how you added in that he had yet to discover the color of her eyes lol. good write!
Z

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on February 27, 2009
Last Updated on March 1, 2009


Author

Adalyn-Rose
Adalyn-Rose

Grants, NM



About
Hmmm, where to begin... I recently moved to an itty-bitty town in New Mexico called Grants. So far, school sucks; I have no friends pretty much, my new band is poor as hell, and the ISS teacher is a t.. more..

Writing