[My Lore for League] The Lore of 'Battlecast' Urgot

[My Lore for League] The Lore of 'Battlecast' Urgot

A Story by Adam 'The AD' Wood
"

My lore of the League of Legends character Urgot, and his skin 'Battlecast Urgot'. This story is told from the perspective of Stanwick Pididly, a professor of Noxus (Part of Valoran).

"

This is the story of the true Battlecast warlord, told from the perspective of Professor Stanwick Pididly.

Urgot was an extremely strong and ferocious warrior, of Noxus, who took down the enemies with swift and deep wounding blows. As Urgot fought, he would come under injury and the pressure of battle, taking damage, ruining his body from the grievous Wounds he had suffered. With all of of the battle wounds and abuse he had come under, Urgot was left injured and crippled to the point at which he could no longer fight as normal. 
He was given the title, 'High Executioner of Noxus' and new weapons; shaped like scythes were offered to him as tools to rid of anything that stood in his path.

Though Urgot wanted to refuse these scythe-like weapons, he knew something had to be done to make him into the true, executioner of Noxus. So he accepted, knowing at some point he would want something to be done; he wanted to become a stronger and much deadlier force than the small sharp weaponry attached to his worn-out arms.

In the time of his execution duties, Urgot and his forces found and ambushed the high Prince of Demacia, Jarvan IV. Ready to strike and dispose of the Prince, the Might of Demacia, the young soldier known as Garen, struck, with force. Taking the High Executioner by surprise, Urgot, felt the sharp, yet amplifying shudder as it sliced through his torso, then out, striking down again, dicing his battered body to pieces. 

Urgot's remains were collected. Then it was I, Professor Stanwick Pididly that offered the solution to Urgot, to help him rid of the suffering abuse of having such a destroyed body and mind. It was inside my insane, but marvellous laboratories that we visualised the aim for Urgot's weapons and harsh figure, the dream he had, when he had been presented with the scythes that were attached to Urgot's arms for him to use as brutal and ravage-like weapons.

Here, at this point, I told Urgot and the Noxus generals - 'We can rebuild him, we have techmaturgy' 
With the technology I had, I built him his new and defined personality; the Battlecast suit. With vengeance in mind, Urgot went through the pain and surgery, as the necromantic energies entered his new body; a large, steel metal cage, in which Urgot would be able to outlast his enemies and act with forceful retribution. The full metal cage was ready for Urgot's savaged and ruined body, and as he was placed into his new home, he found he was able to control the four spider-like legs with immense strength; that held up his remaining carcase with ease. 
His ruined arms bled, as I tore the scythe-like weapons off his rotten body, to be ready for his new, technological weapons that me, the Scholar of Zaun had designed.

I created missiles for Urgot, to be fired from the right side of his weapon-covered attire, these, 'Acid Hunters' as I named them were sharp, deadly and were able to be fired at a speeding pace, dealing tons of damage to their targets. 
Though, Urgot seemed confused at the new technology and how these missiles would be able to take down his enemies swiftly. So I explained, by showing him unfortunately, with more pain than he could have imagined, the new weapon for the left side of his weaponized cage - The Corrosive Charge that would afflict his enemies with an extremely potent fungus-type poison..

The Acid Hunter's would trace the corrosion of the charge I had created, I explained to him; which he responded with the line, at the time,  I only slightly understood as a message of revenge directed at Garen, the Might of Demacia, 'Only I will remain'

Urgot then asked for one more addition to his new power-house weaponry, a helmet, a significant design to put fear into the eyes of enemies, showing them, this is the force of the 'High Executioner'.

I crafted the new helmet to his design, that with a deep and fearful glare, the red eyes and fire-like gaze shone out of the new mask that was Urgot. He finally felt ready and prepared to act his revenge against Demacia.

'Fear? No... I am the mindkiller.'

© 2013 Adam 'The AD' Wood


Author's Note

Adam 'The AD' Wood
Hopefully, you enjoyed the writing, even though it is very simple and my own edit of Urgot's original story. Feel free to provide any comments or any constructive criticism about the piece.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
Added on December 16, 2013
Last Updated on December 16, 2013
Tags: League of Legends, LoL, Urgot, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Battlecast, Game, Fan, Made, ReadATD, Adam, The, AD

Author

Adam 'The AD' Wood
Adam 'The AD' Wood

England, United Kingdom



About
I'm a writer, loving games, music and everything kawaii :/ My name is Adam, I'm from England, UK = I'm automatically awesome (Brit's are cool). I write content for games (E.g League of Legends) and.. more..

Writing