I'm Done Here.

I'm Done Here.

A Poem by Addy_nora
"

Here's to the Future. Because I'm Done with the Past.

"
You're this voice i hear Every time you disappear I wanna tell you how i feel But no... Are you even there to listen..?
Do you think you'd understand..? I'm tired of your reasons And i'm gonna have to forget... All that we have been... Always giving in And no time for me You've opened my eyes and let me see How i was so blind To think that we were right And i don't wanna fight anymore Cause i'm done here...
How you're always acting...When you're near to me I'm always invisible, And yeah... Are you gonna take my hand..? Tell me how much i mean to you, Do you think you'd understand All that i'm going through Baby tell me now... Cause i don't wanna wait I've been holding on to long And i don't want to stay... All that we have been...I'm always giving in You said you'll treat me right But i'm just wasting all my time... You've opened my eyes and let me see How i was so blind. To see what was in front of me But i'm done here...
I can't figure out What you're all about And all that i feared I'm finally Done Here..!!!

© 2016 Addy_nora


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on November 17, 2016
Last Updated on November 17, 2016

Author

Addy_nora
Addy_nora

Bangalore, South, India



About
Life sucks.Get a helmet. more..

Writing
Fantasies. Fantasies.

A Story by Addy_nora