Fantasies.

Fantasies.

A Story by Addy_nora
"

That was all and it was enough for Me. Fantasies are better left fantasies.

"
"What are you up to?" i smiled like a demon at her. She had told me to be in black, she loves black on me. The honest reason being she says that i look hot in black. I forgot everything for a minute when i saw her in that short red night outfit, red lips, open hair. Man! she definitely had something too special in her mind. Yes, she had.
The white sheet on her bed had an inviting fragrance, the aroma in the room was damn appealing.
"I am thirsty" i told her but i gestured it in a devilish manner.
She gave me a cozy gaze and filled in a glass with water. Fetching the glass closer to me, i could read her eyes.
At no distance from me, she kept the glass of water on the side table.
"This won't quench your thirst.Correct me if i am wrong" she placed her hands on my shoulders.
"You know me so well, don't you?" i asked her but the voice levels had dropped. A whole world of lust had got dissolved into the moments.
"I have known you from months, you always restrained yourself from touching me. Look into my eyes, i want you to forget everything and live this night the way you want to" she said, much in a sensuous manner and her touch on my chest got me tightened up in a strange pleasure.
I didn't stop myself from surrounding her perfectly figured body with my arms. Shapes are provoking. Shivers ran through my soul when she undid the tucks of my shirt. I returned the favour by sliding the strips off her shoulders. Completely lost in a different world, i felt the pleasure of my life as her lips kept moving in a direction that had one divine hurdle lined up for her. The thirst, yet to be quenched, at last found a bliss when my fantasies found their reality held gently in my hands. :)
The trust in each other's love reached the zenith as her spirit merged into mine through the gates gifted by nature.
A peaceful sleep thereafter, with her head on my arms saw the beginning of a day that had smiles on our faces. The chirping of birds was a music that forced my lips on to her cheeks for a greeting as her soulmate.
Love is beyond words. Some fantasies never last.

© 2016 Addy_nora


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on November 18, 2016
Last Updated on November 18, 2016
Tags: love, romance, erotica

Author

Addy_nora
Addy_nora

Bangalore, South, India



About
Life sucks.Get a helmet. more..

Writing