Brian

Brian

A Chapter by Adela Muresan
"

Phill receives some useful information.

"

  Phill doses of on his computer chair.

 

  The atmosphere is hot; all of a sudden he wakes up.

 

  Damn…Looking at his clock he notices that in two or three hours, the sun was going to rise.

 

Bang Bang.

 

  He turns his head to the darkness behind him.

 

Bang.

 

  Trembling, Phill reaches for his cell phone. It’s not there.

 

Silence.

 

What the hell was that?...

 

  Standing still on his chair, Phill hopes the sound didn’t came from inside his apartment. After a bunch of time, he gasps relieved. Everything is cool. Phill turns his attention back at his monitor, but realizes it’s turned of.

 

  After about five seconds someone switches on the light. Phill turns his head.

 

,,Hey there !!!!!,,

 

  A pail skinny woman with eyes the color of madness ,is holding an enormous axe over her head, and swings it towards Phill.

 

Aaaaa!!!!    

 

  Phill hears his screaming while lifting his head from his desk, and staring into the glow of his monitor. The cell phone was his salvation, Brian was calling.

 

- Yea?

- You still having those dreams, pal ?

- Hahaha…

- You fooling with me…  

- No man, what’s up?

-  That mystery woman of yours, I think I got her. You in?  

- Yea, mail it to me.

 

  That was the best news in a while. Brian was kind of a geek, but still a very good friend. When Phill and Brian were in high school, Brian got picked on, almost every day, and used his talent with computers to fake medical papers, for him not to go to school.

  Phill judged Brian just like everyone else, as a weird, ugly book worm, and the only reason they became friends, was Phill curiosity of what exactly he was doing all that time away from school.

  It didn’t take long for Brian to be eating out of Phill’s hands. After finding out that Brian was the brightest kind around, Phill decided to start protecting him, and profiting from every ability his new kiss-a*s buddy, had.

 

  The message was in. Phill opens it.

  The woman in the picture, was a strong reminder of the woman in the dream.

 

This  just might be the blasted ho.

 

 

         

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 



© 2008 Adela Muresan


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on May 24, 2008


Author

Adela Muresan
Adela Muresan

About
Heya, I'm a 18 year old chick for Romania, studying first year economics in college. I dance while I put my clothes back on the drawer. I like late night net-surfing , reading and reading and read.. more..

Writing
white white

A Poem by Adela Muresan