Little bottle of poison

Little bottle of poison

A Poem by Adela Muresan
"

Just an opinion.

"
Trade your life for me �

Passion like the thunders, and madness
killing reason.

Pain� of a broken hart, by reality
witch we despise.

The sadness at nightfall, for the emptiness and yearning
for becoming DEPENDENT.

Imagine your secret, hidden at the bottom of your soul� and feel the chains.

The euphoria of a petal rain, and illusions created
by our na�ve blind beings.

Funny how quick the peons move under it�s influence.

A dream
worth putting our harts under the edge of the knife�

This sweet sweet love �

This little bottle of poison.

Take me to your lips, and walk blinded towards
the open gates�of hell.

© 2008 Adela Muresan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You are always interesting to read, Adela, for your passion and intense imagery, like here where you mix poison with love. There is much depth in what you are saying hee though it seems overly pessimistic. Love even at its highest levels always exists in relationship to something else, and ufortunately sooner or later disappoints--at least so it seems to me.

Tom

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

When you love for all the wrong reasons or simply the wrong person, it is nothing short of a fatal poison. You might live on, survive, but a piece of you dies for sure. Not sure if I quite got the meaning you are trying to portray here, but I like the poem non the less. I get a sense of great loss from it. Of being attached to someone that causes great pain to you.

As for technical matters (not that I am one to talk on such issues) there are a few spelling errors that I noticed, but not much else. I genuinely enjoiy your style of writing. I look forward to reading more of it soon.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You are always interesting to read, Adela, for your passion and intense imagery, like here where you mix poison with love. There is much depth in what you are saying hee though it seems overly pessimistic. Love even at its highest levels always exists in relationship to something else, and ufortunately sooner or later disappoints--at least so it seems to me.

Tom

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is great. I love the way you twist the love and the poison together. And what gets me even more, is you can take this two different ways. Blinded by love, your life before dies. Or, a bit of you dies when you lose someone you love.

Wonderful.



Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Even with a few flaws, misspelled words, this poem is still well written.
Pain is truly a poison.
Bravo.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

777 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 2, 2008
Last Updated on July 7, 2008

Author

Adela Muresan
Adela Muresan

About
Heya, I'm a 18 year old chick for Romania, studying first year economics in college. I dance while I put my clothes back on the drawer. I like late night net-surfing , reading and reading and read.. more..

Writing
white white

A Poem by Adela Muresan



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..