You Have Mail

You Have Mail

A Chapter by Aedonix
"

Logging on line gets someone more than they could have ever dreamed was possible

"

Dedicated to Star, THE most wonderful girl I have ever known.


It was a day like most others, I had come home from work and was looking forward to just sitting down and taking the weight off of my feet. It had been a long time that I had been living on my own. Probably TOO long because I was really missing the company of someone, ANYONE else, just someone who could answer back intelligently, the dog was very good at listening but not a whole lot of use when it came to discussing the finer points of the latest movies or her taste in music.

Now. Let me give you a little background information on me. I'm in my late 30's single and I am into BDSM. Not just because of the leather clothing, the rubber, the playing with whips and all that. I am there for the more meaningful connections. And also because I am stubborn and know what I want and I expect that any person I am with should respect their position and be submissive to me and around me.

OK well that’s the dull and boring stuff over and done with.

I grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels from the kitchen, as well as a glass before going to the fridge and grabbing an energy drink to mix it with.

Hell, I wasn't going to be doing much else that evening so may as well relax a bit and chill out.

So I sat down, put the glass and bottles on the coffee table and opened up the laptop.

After checking messages on all of the usual places like Facebook and my email accounts, I went to one of my more pleasurable places, my favourite website where Dominants and submissives, or more to the point slaves would gather to discuss the lifestyle.

There were some really good people there and we have been known to have some interesting debates. So that was what I did. Replied to the various threads that struck my interest and left my mark on the conversations involved.

Then as would happen from time to time, a new person would join the site, they would post the usual hello message and everyone would pile in to welcome them all aboard. Well I did as is customary and posted my welcome and continued along my usual routine of being bored and hitting refresh from time to time to see if anything new had been posted.

A couple of hours went past and then I noticed a flashing envelope icon in the corner of the screen.

Someone had sent me mail! While not unheard of on that site, it was a bit unusual, usually all of my conversations are very public, I would say my piece in the forum and that would be that.. discussion would happen and life would proceed as usual, but this email wasn't from a name I recognised, even though really I should have done.

I opened it and it was from the young girl who had joined the site that day..

“What have I done to attract her attention?” I asked myself, I mean, It wasn't like the welcome message was particularly special or unusual. I had posted very similar messages on the board when people had joined before and nothing had ever come of it, well except for a smile at some of the sillier ones.

I read the message. In it she introduced herself to me as Star, and that she had had a memo from one of the other regulars on the board telling her that I was single and that I had been looking for someone for a while now. Tongue in cheek like as would happen from time to time, a bit of friendly banter would result in someone trying to set someone else up with the latest recruit.

Seems this time it was my turn.

There was something different about this message though. Something about it, although the words weren’t anything too special or particularly stood out to me but somehow it caught my imagination.

As I always do, unless the message is obviously from some one claiming to be a hot young girl who lives just down the road normally, but has somehow found herself stranded in Nigeria, I hit the reply button and introduced myself properly, wished her many fun times on the site and offered to be an ear should she ever feel the need for someone to turn to.

I hit send and then began to do the usual hitting of refresh waiting for a reply to something I had written that I had thought rather witty and was waiting to see If anyone had shared the joke. A couple of refreshes later the in box lit up again. Star had replied and her message had asked if she could get to know me a little better as I sounded like a nice guy.

Sure! Why not! Never hurts to have a friendly chat. So we swapped a few emails back and forth, and then the suggestion was made to move over to instant messengers so that we could interact more quickly.

Well, that was where the night then lost itself.. that first night we covered all sorts of topics, from submission to music and everything between. She was on the other side of the planet, living in the USA, and I am in the UK, but hey... distance doesn’t matter for conversation right?

Eventually I noticed the time.. it was 4-30 am! Somehow I had lost an entire evening talking to this girl and reluctantly I had to sign off. I needed to sleep as I was in at work at 9am. As I signed off, she said her goodbyes and promised to message me when she woke up the next day. Which was pretty cool.. I mean we had had a great conversation which although not unheard of, is rather unusual for an 18 year old.

I slept pretty soundly that night. Well the 3 hours sleep that I DID get before the alarm clock so rudely interrupted me. As is my usual morning ritual, I poured myself a good strong coffee and checked my emails quickly.. there in my in box was a notification that there was an Email waiting for me on the website. Now thinking that it was just a remnant of the conversation from the night before such as a “sleep well” or a “good night” I went and opened it.

What I read there I will remember for a long long time

       Hey Chris!

       Hope you have a good day at work, and I have something I want to ask you, but you'll have to              wait until later to find out just what

      Star

      xx

Well of course my head was wondering all day what it was that she might wish to know. Could be anything, maybe a question for clarifying something I said during our conversation.. Who knows. All I was aware of was that my mind wouldn't settle at work and I spent the day distracted. Fortunately no one caught on and I managed to finish my day without any major snags.

Home time came and as I walked in my front door, the big kid in me wanted to know what the question was. Where as the rest of me figured it was just going to be something mundane.

The big kid won though, and before my usual routine of grabbing a coffee, getting things ready for the next day and the other jobs that I would do usually before settling down to my “Me” time I rushed over to the laptop and didn’t even check my Email notifications. I just logged directly on to the site and sure enough, there in the corner of the screen was the flashing envelope.

I clicked on it and the message opened and it was from Star.

What it read blew my mind. And I knew then that this was the moment that would change everything.

        Hey Chris,

       You remember how I said I had a question to ask you?

       Well...

       Would you please train me to be a slave?

       Star

       xx

Just wow!.

I opened up the instant messenger and there she was, on line, and as soon as it finished connecting, I got an instant message.

“Well...? Will you?”



© 2011 Aedonix


Author's Note

Aedonix
please all constructive criticism is welcomed

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
Added on December 3, 2011
Last Updated on December 10, 2011
Tags: Internet, master, slave


Author

Aedonix
Aedonix

United Kingdom



About
From the UK and tend to write on subjects I know.. usually true stories. or mostly true with a little artistic licence involved, Always on the look out for something god to read, more..

Writing
An Angel Cometh An Angel Cometh

A Chapter by Aedonix


Revelations Revelations

A Chapter by Aedonix


A History Lesson A History Lesson

A Chapter by Aedonix