The Beginning

The Beginning

A Chapter by Aelia Darkshadow
"

The prologue

"
When she came, the Light disappeared for days. Her shadows enveloped the world, taking away the brightness. At first, her powers were out of control, freakishly wild. But now they are strong. The Light has since retaken the world, banishing her to the dark corners of the earth. But she doesn't age. And one day she escape the bonds that unfairly hold her. One day she will save the world from the Light. 
One thousand years later.
On the uncharted, abandoned island of Aerasya, a glowing figure smashed into the earth, creating a crater. The form dimmed, and a small girl was visible, her body smoking. Her eyes opened, revealing glowing silver eyes, which quickly dimmed to a mesmerizing ebony. She stood up, unsteady, then noticed her wings. Long and midnight black, they looked like a bird's. She cautiously extended them, then jumped up, snapping her wings out, and glided away, riding on the wind like a shadow.


© 2013 Aelia Darkshadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Neat start! I'm interested in where this will go, and whether Light or Dark will be portrayed as positive.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aelia Darkshadow

11 Years Ago

Actually, I'm thinking about making Light seem like the good side and Dark like the bad side (Like i.. read more
Ninja'sMuse

11 Years Ago

Oh that's a cool idea! Good luck.
Aelia Darkshadow

11 Years Ago

Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Added on January 23, 2013
Last Updated on January 23, 2013


Author

Aelia Darkshadow
Aelia Darkshadow

Alagaesya, Aerasya



About
I am a swimmer, a muffin, a good friend, a hostile enemy, a random jalapeno pepper, and an all around unicorn type person... You know, those people who you think are unicorns! I love to read and writ.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Aelia Darkshadow


Before Before

A Chapter by Aelia Darkshadow