To School

To School

A Chapter by Yamada_Aki

"Hey Kenta! are you up yet?" Kenta's mother howls from downstairs. 
"Hold on mom I'm still getting dressed!" Kenta hollered back down.
"Well hurry up, your breakfast will get cold!" Kenta's mother shouted back up.
Kenta lives an ordinary life, he gets good grades, great at sports, and kinda a kit with the ladies. 
Kenta finally gets dressed and heads downstairs. His mother, father, little sister and brother, and the girl he likes Misaki is downstairs eating breakfast. Kenta fell in love with Misaki when he was in the 9th grade when she saved his life, he was walking home from school and a drunk driver in a police chase almost hit him speeding down the road like a lighting fast bunny rabbit. She pushed him out of the way and got hurt herself, but she only had a twisted ankle and a dislocated shoulder.
"Hey Misaki, what are you doing here so early in the morning." Kenta asked Misaki while she was munching on some cereal. 
"Oh Kenta!" surprised "Good morning, I was on my way to school and thought 'Doesn't Kenta live around here? Oh yes I remember now!' and so now I'm here."
"I asked if she wanted anything and she said 'cereal' so I got here some cereal!" Kenta's mom told him. 
After breakfast the two teenage high school students headed off to school! 
"Excuse me!" a man asked "But do you want to try a new device?"
"What is it?" Kenta replied
"Its innovative technology that the company Endive constructed!"  the man told him "Its like your average smartphone but you wear it as a hat its called an eHat!"
"I'm sorry I'm not interested." Kenta told the man "I don't have any money on me."
"Then you can try it for the day, for free! and you can bring it back tomorrow." the man persuaded Kenta
"I guess I'll try it." Kenta gave in
"Thank you very much sir!" the man then walked to other potential customers
"That guy was a little weird wasn't he?" Misaki told him
"Yeah but lets get on the train and get to school." Kenta said
The two make it to the train station and board train 46. They find a place to stand and wait on the train until their stop. "If you want to live get into the next train car and sit down on the seats to your left." a voice whispered "And if you tell any one every one you know will die."
"Wha-" Kenta gasped
"you have 5 seconds to decide, 5, 4, 3, 2-" the voice was interrupted
"Okay! okay! Misaki come on lets go to the next train car." Kenta grabbed her hand and tugged her along
"Why our stop is so close?" She questioned
"Because-" He remembers that if he tells any one they all die "I want to be with you in a less crowded area..."
"Oh... okay I guess." she blushed
They arrive in the next car and sit down on the seats like the voice told them. "There is a button on the arm rest press it." the voice whispers into his ear.
He pushes the button and the rest of the train explodes in a fiery ball and the two and a few other passengers survive.
"What the hell...." Kenta loses conciseness  


© 2015 Yamada_Aki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on April 17, 2015
Last Updated on April 21, 2015


Author

Yamada_Aki
Yamada_Aki

Holland, MI



About
I like to write what comes to my mind! And I love to watch anime more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Poem by Yamada_Aki