Writing Exercise

Writing Exercise

A Story by Adrian Frederick Adam
"

what happens in writing class

"
Today in class, we were given the task to write whatever it is that first comes to our minds.

Well, that's just a bummer...

I mean, how could I think of anything to write when the teacher is right-well pissed?

Earlier, when he got in class, he barged himself in, slamming the door just right behind -poor thing, didn't see it coming.

And you won't be able to help yourself feel bad for the chair either, as it felt the entire rage of our teacher when he pile drove his whole weight on to the bed of it. 

I don't know if I'm getting a little paranoid that I can feel time flowing a little bit slower -it's almost like i've been writing for five minutes now, yet the teacher said to stop writing after three.

The teacher's just raging. 

I'm so into not-getting-on-his-nerves -I could almost hear nothing but his voice, calling after me, over-and-over, and each word getting louder after each repetition.

Also, sounds li

© 2015 Adrian Frederick Adam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I take a likening to this from a teacher's stand point. Yes, I'm a teacher and we have to give little writing assessments. It's funny how crazy it is. This really was humorous to me. Good little piece of writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Adrian Frederick Adam

8 Years Ago

And for that, coming from a student, I thank you! don't get me wrong, I respect all agents of educat.. read more
Francis Orion

8 Years Ago

Haha no worries!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
1 Review
Added on September 5, 2015
Last Updated on September 8, 2015
Tags: writing class, writing, exercise, activity

Author

Adrian Frederick Adam
Adrian Frederick Adam

About
Author of the critically acclaimed -but yet to be published- book, 'Little did they know: Stories and other stories' more..

Writing