Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Agent82
"

The first Chapter of I.S.I.A

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1.    Surprise

 

 

 

 

 

International Security and Investigation Agency


Mr Hugo Mapplethorpe has been vice principal of Saint Eirnright School in New York City for the past ten years, recently ISIA has gained information suggesting that Mr Mapplethorpe is selling illegal weapons to terrorist. The role of the two junior agents will be to gain access to Mapplethorpe office, place bugs around the room as well as numerous classroom and download a copy of his hard drive. For the purpose of the mission, the two agents will go under the names Noah and James Cortez.


(Extract from the mission briefing of Connor and Zackary Brennan)

 

The cool New York City air rips through the air as thirteen-year-old Connor Brennan climbs out of a black SUV along with his identical twins brother Zack. Both of the boys were wearing the Saint Eirnright uniform that consumed of a white dress shirt with a red and blue stripped tie and stupid baggy dark blue trousers. To make matters worse both the twins were forced to colour there black hair sandy brown.


‘I telling you’ Zack moans, ‘even if I sat down and thought really hard I don’t think I could come up with a dumber uniform’.


 ‘Zack stay in character for crying out loud’ whispers Connor as he elbows his twin brother, although they are identical twins their personalities were completely different while Zack enjoys causing trouble Connor hated it.


‘Calm down Commander Panic’ moaned Zack as the pair joins the large crowd of rich kids making their way into the building.


Once inside the building the pair slips into the nearest bathroom and lock the door behind them, Zack quickly opens the backpack he had swung over his left shoulder pulling out a large blueprint and a timetable. ‘According to this Vice Principal Mapplethorpe office is on the second floor and he is teaching a math class on the other side of the school,’ said Connor as Zack lets out a long groans.


‘Thanks you Albert,’ he said sarcastically rolling his eyes as Connor shakes his head.

·         


Ten minutes later the pair slide out of the bathroom and quickly jump up the staircase, luckily the hallways were all but empty with only a few kids still hanging around.


After a few moments on the second floor, the pair locates Vice Principal Mapplethorpe Office Zack was within cm of opening the door when Connor holds up his hand ‘there someone in there you idiot’ he whispers pointing to the shadow standing in the far corner of the room.


‘I thought you said he was teaching this morning’ half yells Zack as Connor hits him again knowing that his brother big mouth could and probability would blow the operation.


Connor quickly slips his Spypad back out and double-checks all the details ‘he is on the other side of the school, so if the target on the other side of the school who in there?’ Connor question as Zack grins.


‘Only one way to find out’ he said as he steps forwards and knocks on the wooden door.


Within seconds the door swings open to show a man who was wearing dark blue overall and has a mop in his hand standing in the doorway ‘what’ snaps the man.


‘ Um we were sent to Vice Principal Mapplethorpe of­fice,’ said Connor as the man just stares at him as if not to believe him.


‘Who sent you?’ snaps the man clearly angry that he been destructed by two stupid kids.


‘None of your business’ replies Zack before Connor could stop him, at once Connor see the cleaner turn as red as a tomato as the middle age man steps closer to Zack.


‘Reference Slips’ he said as both boys just stare at him, after a moment he steps back into the room and return with a clipboard ‘That what I through names and grades now’ he barks.


‘James and Noah Cortez 6th Grade’ replied Connor before Zack had a chance to get the pair in any more trouble than he already has.


‘Right’ said the man as he write something on the clipboard before he rips two bright blue slips off the clipboard handing one to each of the twins ‘maybe you both learn a lesson in after school detention 2 o’clock this afternoon room 203 now get to class’ snaps the man before slamming the door.


Connor waits until they are both down the hallway before he punches Zack ‘what part of keep a low cover don’t you understand, what happened when they find out there is no James and Noah Cortez’ Connor yells.


‘Calm down dreamer queen, one there is a real James and Noah Cortez and two by the time that stupid idiot picks up that were not the real ones we will be long gone’ Zack replies with a cocky smile.


‘I do not know what you are so cocky about in case you have not realised we still have the janitor guarding the office’ said Connor as Zack eyes light up indicating he had an idea.


‘You got about ten minutes’ he said throwing his backpack at Connor before he runs over to the office door, Connor stares in amazement as Zack knocks. Connor dives into cover as the janitor comes running out of the office and Zack goes turning along the hallway with the janitor close behind him.


Taking his chance Connor run down the hallway and dives into the office shutting and locking the door behind him, firstly he unzips his own backpack pulling out a hard drive and plugging it into Mr Mapplethorpe computer as he pushes a button and watches as Mr Mapplethorpe file start downloading onto the hard drive.


Connor then opens Zack backpack pulling out ten small packages each containing a super mini video camera with audio feed, he quickly being stationing the bugs around the room.


He was just finishing planting the final bug when he hears footsteps down the hallway he quickly races over and unplugs the hard drive slipping it into his pocket as a set of keys turn in the door.


Suddenly the door opens to show the janitor standing there holding a straggling Zack by the collar of his shirt ‘will what do we have here’ said the janitor giving Connor an evil smile.

·         


Ten minutes later the twins find themselves along sitting in a dim lit classroom with Mr Mapplethorpe who had armed himself with a ruler ‘it appears the pair of you enjoys causing trouble’ shrieked the teacher.


‘It also appears you are a stupid idiot,’ barks Zack as Mr Mapplethorpe just laughs as he smashes the ruler on his desk.


‘Let see how much sassiness you have left after your done cleaning this room spotless shall we Mr Cortez,’ he said as both boys jaw drop.


‘What are we meant to clear with’ complains Connor as Mr Mapplethorpe grins and points towards two toothbrushes sitting on the main desk, ‘have you not heard of child labour laws’.


‘Have you never heard of something called I don’t give a s**t now stop your wringing and start working’ snaps Mr Mapplethorpe before either boy could say anything he was out of the room locking the door behind him.


‘This stinks’ sighs Zack as he bangs his head of the desk clearly bored as Connor gets to his feet and being looking around the room, ‘what are you doing.’


‘Searching for a way out of here unlike your good self’ replied Connor as he attempts to open the classroom window only to discover it got a deadlock.


‘Give it up Con, they don’t call it the detention hall for nothing, this room is designed to hold people against their well’ said Zack as Connor shakes his head.


‘Come on Zack were spies for crying out loud’ said Connor as he spots something at the rear of the classroom ‘got it’ he said loudly as he grabs a screwdriver out of his backpack and heads towards the back of the room.


When he reaches the rear of the classroom he quickly climbs on a table to be directly below the air vent, at once he starts unscrewing the screws. Within two minutes he was lifting the cover off the vent ‘let roll’ he said cheerfully as he climb down and races towards his backpack.

 

·         


Fifteen minutes later Connor was driving the black SUV along the freeway while Zack sat in the front passenger seat playing angry birds on his phone ‘funny I through you had an overdue history paper’ said Connor.


Before Zack could answer the on board computer start flashing ‘you have a video call request with Mr Wolf’ said the computer voice as Zack climbs the accept button.


Within seconds the pair history teacher Mr Wolf appears on the computer screen ‘ah just the students I wanted to talk to’ said Mr Wolf grinning as Connor quickly pulls up on the side of the road.


‘What can we do for you sir?’ Connor question like the normal teacher pet that he is.


‘Well Connor I did not ring to speak to you it your brother with whom I have an issue’ said Mr Wolf as Zack just keeps playing his game acting as if he is deaf.


‘Brennan put that phone down now!’ shouts Mr Wolf as Zack slips the mobile into his pocket.


‘I have some wonderful new for you Zack, I know how much you love spending time with me’ said Mr Wolf sarcastically as Zack turns a pale white. ‘So now because you did not hand your essay in you get to spend your entire day tomorrow in Saturday detention,’ he said as Zack swears aloud. ‘Plus five more detentions and another Saturday for swearing Wolf out’ said Mr Wolf before the screen goes blank.


‘I told you so,’ said Connor cheerfully as Zack punches him in the left arm.


‘Shut your face Connor’ snaps Zack angrily as Connor just shakes his head and keep driving along the freeway.



© 2013 Agent82


Author's Note

Agent82
Some swearing

Please let me know what you

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on November 30, 2013
Last Updated on November 30, 2013
Tags: Spy, I.S.I.A


Author

Agent82
Agent82

Australia



About
I write spy books more..

Writing
? ?

A Book by Agent82