Fate is cruel

Fate is cruel

A Chapter by Ah'sunaM
"

Sides of Fate

"
why did fate let us meet, if it's planned to separate us? was it done with that cruel intention to separate us since beginning? to raise the hope of life , a will to live , a purpose to succeed , give the feeling tht ur on top of the world to fly free and then at tht very moment to squeeze every bit of it and shove it right beneath the ground? was tht the plan ??? to slaughter and crush the soul after giving the hope of light??? was tht the plan ??? to brutally destroy gevery bit of happiness tht soul had... to shift shape n turn against wats given??? monstrously to cut the throat while walking in tht beautiful dream ???

yes , true tht ... i am feeling sad n angry , and its turning in to rage , am loosing the control over myself, i feel devastated n torned in to pieces... beat of my heart stops, paralysed n all i can do is to wait n watch like the Captain of Titanic did. helpless but to witness the sinking of myself deep in the ocean with those dreams.

if only u can tell me how much more , if it can be measured, then let's scale it and tell me, tell me how much it is missing from me, n I'll fill it up. yes believe me, I am sure I can, i can fill the gap.

Am confident enough tht I can be with u, walk with u by ur side, even if the roads ahead is a bit rough.
your words still remains in my mind, everytime things get hard , I hold on to those five words from u to me " we will get through this" and yes luv together we can, but only if we are heading to the same direction. only if ur willing to let me walk on the same path. we can get through every obstacle that comes our way and we will.

my love for u is real and maybe , maybe i jst dnt knw how to prove it neither to show u. i knw i fail to prove everytime I try to convince u tht the luv I hav for u is more than my actions , to convince u tht I can treat u better, I can luv u the way u want to be loved , I can give the luv n care uv been misisng all these days. Yes I fail , my luv for u fails everytime , but jst knw that , it only fails once its challenged against reasons beyond my limits n control.

Pick it up from where we met and measure it from that day till this moment, applying the basic factor of economics " assuming all other factors remains the same " am sure it won't fail. am sure ull realise it is nothing but true.

if thts not enough , then watch me, put up a camera or watever it is, so tht u can see how my heart beats , wat i go through during those times wen ur with him, hw I fight against my sleep, hw messed up my day becomes, hw uneasy it is ... but then again i comfort myslef jst by dreaming and thinking about a beautiful us in future... dream tht there is more to us once we get through this phase. and everytime I think of it , i fall in luv with u more deeper . yes luv , already drowned deep and still not willing to let go if my words count.

I luv to luv u , and i luv keep doing the same.


© 2017 Ah'sunaM


Author's Note

Ah'sunaM
ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the writing

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice style of writing. Expressive lines.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Ah'sunaM

6 Years Ago

thank you Ms silent😊
There's a lot of strong lines in your story so far.
Fate is what it is, palpable. I would try and lose a few lines to make it stronger.

Posted 6 Years Ago


It's not easy to ignore all the errors but I'm sure you'll eventually sort them out yourself. I was expecting a story (it's down as a book) with the hope of further chapters but it seems more like a passionate love letter. Writing should come from the heart and this surely does, so well done there.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Ah'sunaM

6 Years Ago

Thanks Peter ,
am new on this which why its placed as book.
Peter Rogerson

6 Years Ago

I understand. If you're posting a single item choose "story" from the options. With "Book" you can a.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2017
Last Updated on July 30, 2017


Author

Ah'sunaM
Ah'sunaM

Maldives



Writing
Beautiful Beautiful

A Poem by Ah'sunaM


Fate Fate

A Book by Ah'sunaM