Elaborating on quotes. "there's no need for oxygen if i cant have you"

Elaborating on quotes. "there's no need for oxygen if i cant have you"

A Story by Psychoticly Sane
"

I have always had a way with words but have had problems coming up with ideas, i did not come up with any of these quotes on my own.

"

“There’s no need for oxygen, if I can’t have you”

You have your 6 year old girls, crying and running home to mommy crying because the boy they like pushed them in a puddle or pulled their hair, and you just tell them if a boy is mean to them that means he likes you. You have your 12 year olds who have a new boyfriend every 2 weeks, and are “heartbroken” after every break up. They start to die their hair and wear too much make up, and try and make little boys fall in love. You just tell them there’s other fish in the sea, and to just be themselves. What do you do with your 15-18 year olds that actually had a taste of love on the very tippy-top of their tongue. You can’t say there are 7 million other people out there, because they knew one they wanted. They were told at a young age if a boy is mean to you he likes you. When they get lied too they give second chances, and get torn apart even more. How many thousands of times have you heard of a teenage suicide, because the person that filled an empty void left them hanging on a snapping rope? If your heart chooses someone you’re stuck, and you will never ever forget their name, even if you do fall in love again. Now someone please answer me this, what if you got the love of your life forever, and you grew old together, and created your whole lives around one another, but one day you wake up next to a cold lifeless body, or a phone call of an accident. What would you tell someone then? What in the hell do you tell someone who lost their lover and best friend since 15 in a matter of seconds, there is never a happy ending, all you can hope for is a happy life.

© 2013 Psychoticly Sane


Author's Note

Psychoticly Sane
This is pretty much just words flowing on paper from my head.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on August 19, 2013
Last Updated on August 19, 2013
Tags: love, death, happy, hope, life