Real eyes, Realise, Real lies

Real eyes, Realise, Real lies

A Story by Psychoticly Sane
"

Flowing thoughts, my own personal experiences

"

Blue eyes- When i look into a beautiful pair of blue eyes, i think innocence, I think comfort, and safety. There's some people with those beautiful blue eyes, that have a ring of black around the edge. That small ring of black holds more than you think. It says those innocent blue eyes have seen things they shouldn't have. They have a past their not proud of, and are constantly running away from something and always expecting forgiveness. Those people are liars who don't even think twice before telling you a tale with their sharp teeth and sly tongue. I’ve experienced this type of blue eyes, they're pure evil. They will imprint your soul and make sure they rip every part of you to pieces. You won't feel broken after, i promise. You'll feel empty and feeling absolutely nothing after feeling so much, is the worst feeling of all.


Brown eyes-  Dark brown eyes are mysterious, and eye catching, but most of all lonely. You can have the biggest, brightest smile of all, along with dimples so deep you could take shots out of them. Still the eyes look lost, abandoned, and unloved. Someone yearning for attention, not just any kind of attention, simply just love. Someone to rely on, and just someone who won't let them down. When your told your whole life how bad of a person you are, you start to believe it. Not many people can see behind your mark, not even the ones you love. Remember theres more people on the sidelines watching you, you don't realize who really cares for you. You're not as bad of a person as you think and your loved more than you know.


Green eyes- I remember standing by the door, sun reflecting off your eyes, making your pupils look like pinpricks. The color of the sea, a greenish blue. They look forgiving, loving and completely insane.  Those are the kind of eyes, that i'm hooked on after the first look. You never know what mood is going to be showing, but once it's decided you can see everything through those green eyes. If its sad and unloved looking, you can see it, along with drooping eyebrows, like a sad puppy. One look could make you cry. Then there's a happy look, that you can tell he’s smiling before the edges of his mouth even begin to curl up, deep dimples compliment the green eyes along with white shiny teeth. Its someone that wants to be happy, but is fighting something within. They do say, we were afraid of the monsters until we realized they were inside of us. All someone looks for is another person whose demon will play with their own.


© 2013 Psychoticly Sane


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on August 20, 2013
Last Updated on August 20, 2013
Tags: eyes, lies, psychological, observations, love, life