The mysterious child

The mysterious child

A Chapter by Ajoniaa
"

"Why is there a 6-year-old child at Harvard?"

"

>>Mallory's PoV<<

I walked along the hallway carefully listening for out for anyone too close, as I passed a door I heard fast footsteps coming quickly towards me. I tried to move, but something big, fast and hard rammed into me and my 4-foot frame went flying across the hallway; I felt my head hit something and then my consciousness faded.

>>Filtiarn's PoV<<

I was flirting with girls and realized I was going to be late for my next class so I gave my excuses and started to run, out the door when I felt my lower body impact something, s**t.

I saw a small body flying across the hallway, he was maybe 4 foot tall with short auburn curly hair and very slim; why is there a 6-year-old child at Harvard? I ran over he appeared to be unconscious; I'm not really surprised given he's so small and I'm 6'8 and 200lbs, my body lean and muscular. I pulled out my cell phone and began to dial for an ambulance when one of my pack ran towards me, "S**t, Mrs Hersha is going to kill me", I frowned Mrs Accalia Hersha was my mum's best friend, what connection did she have to this small child?

He looked at me, "Alpha Filtiarn, please could you contact the pack doctor and tell him that Mallory was hurt". His tone was polite but his eyes showed annoyance, just who was this little boy?

Lyall then picked up the boy in his arms, "Thank you Alpha" he said before running off. I wanted to know more, I was future Alpha of my pack, I knew all the pack members at least by name, and there was no one called Mallory in my memory.

I went to the pack hospital forgetting about my next class, when I arrived I saw Lyall whispering to Mrs Hersha so low even my sensitive hearing couldn't pick up what was said. I approached them and said, "What is going on, first I hit a child in college, he shouldn't have been there and then I am asked to inform the pack doctor about a child I have no knowledge of existing in my pack" I was stern showing I wanted to know the truth. Mrs Hersha sighed and said, "come with me, and I'll explain everything; Lyall, as usual, thank you for looking after Mallory".



© 2017 Ajoniaa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

95 Views
Added on August 28, 2017
Last Updated on August 28, 2017
Tags: Werewolf, LGBT, Blind, Demigods, Genius, Kidnapped, Magic


Author

Ajoniaa
Ajoniaa

Nottingham, United Kingdom



About
Hello and thank you for coming to read my profile. Well, I'm Ajoniaa, I have always had lots of ideas floating around in my head but I never really put pen to paper. I have always been creative, b.. more..

Writing
Hidden Hidden

A Poem by Ajoniaa


The painful past The painful past

A Chapter by Ajoniaa