Small excerpt from a horror story I'm working on

Small excerpt from a horror story I'm working on

A Story by alan khan
"

Little stupid thing from a horror story I'm tying to write about an extra dimensional race of "demons" haven't got much but I really dug what I wrote here.

"
And so he wandered fourth through the fire, a master of his own fury. he never again was compelled to raise his hand; the rage and flames spread and hovered around him the way a fog lingers on a midnight field and fed him the skin of whomever he chose to consume. He decided to become an evil far more terrifying than thoughtless carnage, he chose to become an instrument of malicious control.
deciding to leave the pit caused a bit of a stir, the filthy natives drooled and leaked blood through open wounds. Hell was not kind to it's own workers as it were. lusting after his spirit their stomachs and chests caved in as their frenzy caused their bodies to begin consuming itself. this big boss' voice at the very center of the pit spoke out from the primordial void, "he is not to leave. this creature forever branded Abandon may never again know mercy in any shape or form. tear the skin from his bone as slowly as you can filling a bath with his blood and marrow. drink from the loose ends of his torn muscles and see to it that no creature will ever look at his twisted and mashed form and think he was once a living thing. make an example of his audacity." the Beast's voice echoing through the chambers and tortured halls of hell, the man now known as Abandon stopped and allowed a smirk. 
"Listen carefully," the big boss felt surprise stir within the swirl of ancient flame in the void, "I am walking from this place. through all of you if necessary. and once each and every crawling thing in the pit has sustained my existence in flesh i shall inhale the three pups at the door and consume them as well, leaving just enough behind to allow the maggots from the other circles of oblivion to wander in. I intended to simply walk out but now all of Hell need fear my mercy. For my patient control still makes a meal of anything i choose." the man kept walking forward, steady careful steps guiding him further along. hearing the screeching and howling steadied him even more. his mind calm and still, while all of hell was in a frenzy. and even the Beast at the center of the pit knew again what a foul taste fear left in the back of a throat. 

© 2013 alan khan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the story. Is there more? I'm writing a poem on life, death and purgatory. My version of course. I like this demon. I like the way you create thoughts and interesting situations. Your ending left a open door for more story and mystery. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 1, 2013
Last Updated on November 5, 2013
Tags: Demon, horror, fury, power, control, hell

Author

alan khan
alan khan

Mint Hill, NC



About
I'm Alan Khan. more..

Writing
shiver shiver

A Poem by alan khan