stardust

stardust

A Poem by alan khan
"

no originality. just my words.

"
what are we if not forces of natures? the continuing remnants of stardust..
the electricity of consciousness and being buzz within everything, at our most intimate cores our matter and make up differs not, from everything surrounding. 
we are being only by sense and understanding, it is so because the cosmos deems it so. it deems it so because.
so then what are we? we are everything as it was meant to be. we are organisms developed. a part of and a continuing.. 
intelligence strangled us and woke us to ignorance. we developed thought and believed we were separate. visitors. but this is not so. we are everything that was and will ever be. we are no different to the animals plants and wind. the chill and the fire. 
we are all the nebulae of time. 
no One is better than the other. we are not flawed. we are neither evil nor just. we simply are. we exist. we are chaotic and gorgeous. 
everything of this earth, in our senses view of reality, matters and it does not. forever more will things be as they are because we have made it so. we are chemical reactions and systems. we rise and fall. we are everything and nothing. we will never be important nor shall anything. we are all importance and so is everything. beauty in the ugly. filth in the majesty. 
forever more, nothing will be. forever more, there will be infinity. 

© 2012 alan khan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I missed your poetry. This is some strong and powerful words in this poem. I agree with the statements.
"no One is better than the other. we are not flawed. we are neither evil nor just. we simply are. we exist. we are chaotic and gorgeous. "
Each of us is different. Make the world a interesting place. Thank you for the outstanding poetry.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 19, 2012
Last Updated on January 19, 2012

Author

alan khan
alan khan

Mint Hill, NC



About
I'm Alan Khan. more..

Writing
shiver shiver

A Poem by alan khan