being

being

A Poem by alan khan

you wouldn't fault a tree for growing would you? wouldn't fault the rain for falling, wouldn't fault a bird for flying, wouldn't fault a baby for crying..


hunger and jealousy are petty emotions. rage and murder both tendencies as well. emotions and behaviors largely out of control, organic reactions separate from a soul.


we are forces of nature. our senses and physical being create the illusion of disconnection. we are all the infinity. chaotic and beautiful energy. 


one should be at peace with what we've come to understand as flaws. for they are not flaws at all. they are simply the behavior that divide we from ourselves and others. do not think less of yourself, or less of another.


we will continue to grow. grow past it all perhaps. but that seems light years down the line. be patient and let growth take it's time.


enlightened beings too. they are not without their nature. they simply have slowly understood one practice to be true. exisiting, simply, as a human being is the most enlightened thing one can do. 

© 2012 alan khan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on February 8, 2012
Last Updated on February 8, 2012

Author

alan khan
alan khan

Mint Hill, NC



About
I'm Alan Khan. more..

Writing
shiver shiver

A Poem by alan khan