Nevada

Nevada

A Story by Alecia Noelle

I am so happy to hear that Bernie ended up winning Nevada today when delegates for Hillary either did not show up or changed their votes. Hillary had won the state by a narrow 52.6-47.3 percent of the popular vote but Bernie had been gaining momentum, winning the last 5 states by more than 70%. Hillary's lead in Nevada being overturned is yet another blow to her heading into the Primaries in Wisconsin and New York. With everything the DNC is trying to do to ensure Hillary will win the nomination, it makes me extremely happy to know that peoples voices are being heard. And that this election can not be bought or controlled by the Media , Hillary or DNC, despite their best efforts. Bernie's supporters are all over Twitter, and they can't buy or blackout that. I had a long discussion today with a Hillary supporter about the importance of people voting and if they can really do anything to stop the establishment and make a better world that is not being run by 1%. I think we can. So keep voting, keep tweeting and keep sharing to the world why a little known senator from Vermont should be out next president.

© 2016 Alecia Noelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on April 3, 2016
Last Updated on April 3, 2016