Who Does God Say That I Am?

Who Does God Say That I Am?

A Story by "Aleeza"
"

You are righteous in His sight

"

God said:  I am a child of His who was called for Righteousness. I was called to serve Him, to Worship Him and to spread His love to all who will hear.  When I accepted Christ as my savior, I became a new creation. The old me has died to self and the new me was created in Him. Romans 6:6 says: That our old selves were crucified, so we are no longer a slave to sin.

 

So our job is to not only figure out who we are in Him, but what He has called us for. The problem I see with so many people who desire to serve Him is their lack of confidence in doing so. I have fallen into that same category many times in my life. At many times I also have thought of myself as who I used to be and not who I am now. So at times I would condemn myself every time I didn’t do something in the way I thought it would represent my Father to the best of my ability.

 

So I have to continue to remind myself that Gods word says there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Are we ever going to be perfect? The answer to that is no. How many times have you found yourself not doing something as good as you would like, so what you do is obsess with what you are good at. Gods not asking us for perfection, He’s asking us to Love Him in return and to Worship Him. If we put our whole selves into what He is calling us to do, which is to read, pray, fast, witness and serve. Then every time we go before Him. He is there to make us better and stronger in Him because so many of us want to believe the lies that the enemy has placed in us. Remember, Satan has come to steal, kill and destroy everything that God has designed us for.

 

We have to decide whether were going to allow him to succeed in filling our head and our hearts with those awful lies, or are we going to take our stand in Christ and believe the One who died for us. God has given us power and authority over the things of this world. There has to come a time when we just say, maybe as someone in the flesh I have no authority, but in Christ I have all authority to call out whatever is hindering me from serving confidently. There also has to come a time where we have to stop allowing the people of our past to dictate who God already said we are. If someone in your life spoke negative things into your spirit, then stand up and call them out in Jesus name. Jesus says to ask it in His name and it shall be done. Don’t allow any ones actions or words to determine who you are. Allow God to renew your mind to a Spirit of righteousness, not a feeling of failure. If what we do is done in Him and through Him, then we shall not fail.

 

So even if you struggle with having faith in yourself, then believe in the One who has saved you, the One who has called you as His own. Our faith lies in Him, not in ourselves. We as humans will always fail at one thing or another. I have failed at many things in my life, but my failures came when I acted on my own without the help of my Father.

 

You were created by Him, for Him. So in Him you are righteous. In Him you are mighty; in Him you shall have authority over any and every negative thought that passes through your head. It takes you to take that step and not just believe in yourself to succeed, but believe in the One who created you. God would never create you to fail, because what we do in His presence and in His anointing is what attracts the attention of the unbelievers, and that’s your purpose. We all have different gifts and different anointing, but ultimately we were all called for one purpose, and that purpose is Jesus. We are to bring the lost to Christ. So if you are saved and walking with Christ, then your Father already knew you were capable of doing what He’s called you to do. You are a mighty warrior in Christ. Now it’s time to walk in faith and allow God to show you what you’re really designed for.

© 2015 "Aleeza"


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on November 10, 2015
Last Updated on November 10, 2015

Author

"Aleeza"
"Aleeza"

PA



About
I have a tremendous passion to share my heart with anyone who is willing to listen. I write about the experiences I've lived throughout my life before and after accepting Christ. Everything I have wr.. more..

Writing
Undone Undone

A Story by "Aleeza"