The Color of Love

The Color of Love

A Story by "Aleeza"

Just in 2020 alone the world has experienced the greatest amount of sickness, death, sorrow and uncertainty created by our own government in order to control population and power. Here's a few things that has happened so far this year, and this is just a few.

1. Food and supplies are scarse
2. Churches are prohibited from gathering
3. Cash is being eliminated
4. U.N planning a one world government
5. A chip has already been introduced into the United States
6. Our police will ultimately be defunded
7. Nation wide riots and protests
8. The enemy creating division in a greater capacity than ever before
9. The largest number of deaths worldwide, especially in the elderly.

If you think this is far fetched then do your research. Children are banned from going to school, churches aren't allowed to gather, families haven't been able to provide funerals or weddings, but.... protests and riots are taking place by the hundreds and thousands and that's allowed.

Hundreds of protesters gathering together didn't increase the virus numbers, but family gatherings and beach outings did? Come on people-Wake Up!! The government and the media are purposely creating division between races and nationalities and everyone is taking the bate. If you are feeding into it in anyway outside of loving your neighbor, then you are just as guilty. If you are elevating the sin of racism over the Love of Christ, then you are guilty. If you are bringing recognition to your color and not your Savior, then you are guilty.

Is there racism - absolutely, is it wrong - absolutely �'� What is racism? It is a hatred from one race to another and it is clearly disgusting and sad, but ultimately it is Sin and all sin is wrong! Rioting and destroying the lives of non racist people is just creating greater division, anger, sadness and fear amongst your neighbors. Hate has never conquered hate. Scripture says that love Conquerors all. 1 Cor 13: 4-7 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. So stop giving power to any one race and start giving Glory to God and love at all times despite the color of their skin.

Now with that said, scripture warns us to wake up and know the season we are in. Luke 12:56 You hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of earth and sky, but why do you not know how to interpret the present time? We must wake up and see the times we are living in. We must turn from our wicked ways, our sinful desires and repent! We are in scary times and for those who don't know Christ there will be no peace. So, I encourage you to humble yourselves and repent. For no salvation can be achieved without repentance.

As true salvation takes place in you, the Holy Spirit will begin to soften your hearts toward one another. You will begin to see the beauty in others. There will be no color in your eyes except for the color red, which represents the blood of Jesus that flowed from His body with every stripe He took for you because He loves you. Racism has no place in the Kingdom of God! Hate has no place in the Kingdom of God! Love and only love covers a multitude of sin. The only color that matters is the color of Love!

© 2020 "Aleeza"


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on July 16, 2020
Last Updated on July 16, 2020

Author

"Aleeza"
"Aleeza"

PA



About
I have a tremendous passion to share my heart with anyone who is willing to listen. I write about the experiences I've lived throughout my life before and after accepting Christ. Everything I have wr.. more..

Writing
Undone Undone

A Story by "Aleeza"