Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Alej_Santos

Heaven is beautiful. The clouds the we stand are are fluffy and soft. I looked over and saw everyone. They all had smiled and waved to me, i waved back. I wasn't really like the other angles, i didn't belong here anyways. I was getting into all type of trouble, but every time my halo got a little crack. Didn't know why but i didn't really care.
 
I always say the other angel girls that made sure their halo was squeaky clean or that their white robes where white as can be. No, i wasn't like those girls. I liked having my halo dirty and my white robes brown from dirt. I didn't really care what they thought. I just like doing what I pleased.
 
But some people higher up didn't approve of me doing what I pleased we had rules, what we could and couldn't do. What we should and shouldn't do. What we can and can't do. It was annoying to say the least but what can you do. What the big man says goes!
 
Every morning is the exact same! We wake up, bathe, eat. We go to a sermon that takes FOREVER then whatever we want for a minute then another sermon then a lunch/dinner then another sermon and then sleep. The whole day forever and i get sick and tired of it! Its the same thing over and over and over again and i just hate it!
 
Well, today all that is going to change now. I woke up, i took my shower as usual. Then i eat breakfast same as always. I saw all the angels go to the church and I stayed home. I was walking through my house and figured out that this is really boring. In my house there is only a shower, a kitchen, my bedroom and a space for sitting and that's it. "Is my house really like this?" I kept seeing if there was something else but no, just the normal stuff.
 
I saw that the first sermon was over and I saw the other angel just wait outside. "Is that what we did?" I saw them just sitting, standing, not trying to talk with any other angels. I hear a knock on my door, i went and opened and say Gabriel  He nodded and asked why i wasn't at the sermon today? "Oh Sorry, guess i overslept."

"The next sermon is starting," He grabbed my wrist, making sure i went. With all my boredom i went to the sermon. I sat at the very back and saw him going up to the stage and started to talk about the book of Joshua and me being kinda bored actually got me interested of what he was saying...for 5 minutes. I started sleeping. 
 
Gabriel came down, grabbed my robe and took me outside and started to scream at me. One thing lead to another and he took my halo and broke it into two. I screamed. I saw my white pure wings turn to black and my white robe to black. The cloud that I was standing on moved from me and I fell.
 




 
 
 
I landed on Earth. 


© 2013 Alej_Santos


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on April 18, 2013
Last Updated on April 18, 2013


Author

Alej_Santos
Alej_Santos

Surrey, Canada xD, Canada



About
Hey, Well Hi. I'm Alejandro, I'm 15 And Depressed. Yeah, I Know...But Writing Helps So, Don't You Worry About Me! more..

Writing
Life Life

A Chapter by Alej_Santos