OPENING TO THE UNKNOWN

OPENING TO THE UNKNOWN

A Story by Alemu Wolde-Michael
"

Extract from 'Zara-The Sacred Feminine'

"

Zara sits in the front row of the small gathering. This is her third attendance; something she found by chance while rambling the streets looking for an answer. Her psychologist father had the answers for everything when she was a child. Now, as a young woman after the visitation of the sacred feminine, she has come to realize he knows nothing about the immediacy of life, love and truth; his pseudo knowledge that of the world with all its sham pretences.

 

She observes the man sitting before her, known to the others as the Magus, white hair tossed loosely on his brow, no pretension, speaking from another dimension.

 

“Before its time, nothing can enter our consciousness in our existential world. It first becomes rejected because it is seen as a threat to the established structures built on the relative known. We as our structures oppose the new because our structures are based on the past.

“We live in the past; even the future we perceive is an ongoing projection of past. The fear of the unknown prevails and so it continues through sequential events until eventually the unknown partly unfolds when the time is right.

“History demonstrates this fact. For example, when Galileo dared to voice that our planet was not as then believed, he was ostracized by the power structures and obliged to refute his discovery.The prophets faced the same issue, the structures of their time banishing them, like the followers of Jesus driven underground by the interpretative minds creating their own version of his life and events as a means for restructuring control, peace upon all of them. It is exactly the same today; our scientists are our new high priests, still trapped within the narrow confines of mind.”

So spoke the Magus to Zara. Reading her story is an enlightening experience.

Zara is the story of a young woman’s journey to enlightenment. After passing through the mystical death, she discovers the vastness of her true nature, the sacred feminine and the real elixir of life.

© 2011 Alemu Wolde-Michael


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on September 21, 2011
Last Updated on September 21, 2011

Author

Alemu Wolde-Michael
Alemu Wolde-Michael

Spirituality, Ireland



About
Pen-name Alemu Wolde-Michael. Born James Alan Conlan in 1946, lived and worked as a teacher in the UK, Middle East, Ireland, Spain and Morocco. My passion: Spirituality. Research into the evolut.. more..

Writing