ZEN MONEY LOVE

ZEN MONEY LOVE

A Book by Alemu Wolde-Michael
"

A key player in finance unexpectedly meets a living master. The ensuing tribulations uncover a love beyond measure as he is guided through a tentative journey to enlightenment.

"

Chapters


© 2011 Alemu Wolde-Michael


Author's Note

Alemu Wolde-Michael
We are living in unprecedented times, on the threshold of a huge surge in human consciousness. Does the book demonstrate this clearly?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

The financial world is in disarray, the system is stressed. One key player in the early 1990s foretold the inevitable after transcending the parameters of thought spinning world markets and fiscal policies. His transcendental vision was afforded to him by the circumstances of his life at that particular time, but the world was not in a position to listen. Can it listen today? Here is the story retold, a true account from the quagmire of the financial world. The top salesman after falling in love unexpectedly meets the living master. His world crashes, all its supports dissolve and he stands naked facing personal death. Can he survive? Can there be life after total annihilation of the personal self? His impasse unveils the elixir of life, burning his bridges and leaving him no return. Transcending the human condition, his tribulations uncover unconditional love beyond measure as he is guided through a tentative journey to enlightenment.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

384 Views
1 Review
Added on November 29, 2011
Last Updated on November 29, 2011
Tags: Enlightenment, a true story

Author

Alemu Wolde-Michael
Alemu Wolde-Michael

Spirituality, Ireland



About
Pen-name Alemu Wolde-Michael. Born James Alan Conlan in 1946, lived and worked as a teacher in the UK, Middle East, Ireland, Spain and Morocco. My passion: Spirituality. Research into the evolut.. more..

Writing