Patient Blue- Blurb & Prologue

Patient Blue- Blurb & Prologue

A Chapter by Alex Paul
"

A contemporary irreverent comedy- with a unique take on the human race and our overall place in the scheme of things

"
BLURB

Blue knows you are here.

Blue, The Earth is feeling rough. The time has now come for a consultation and radical treatment plan to remove what ails him - The human race.

Michael Johnson is woken by a strange unnatural light at 3am on a January morning. There is no electricity, no television or radio and no explanation as to what has ocurred. He walks through the strange light to the beach where he finds  bodies floating in the sea. The treatment has begun.

                                     ************************************************

 If you thought The Earth, Blue, was your friend, your benign and beautiful home, then you'd be wrong. The Sun is not your life giving "big daddy" in the sky. But they have become aware of you, they know you exist and that is definitely not a good thing, not good at all.

 

 PROLOGUE


Multiverse -The hypothetical set of multiple possible universes (including the universe we consistently experience) that together comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter and constants that describe them.
William James 1895

"Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist.
Stephen Hawking 2011

Yeah right! If you believe that you'll believe anything.
GP on-going

A story about the people next door



© 2013 Alex Paul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on May 7, 2013
Last Updated on May 7, 2013
Tags: Humor, Sci-Fi, Satire