Turning Away

Turning Away

A Chapter by Alexandria Brooklyn Rains

I turned as i heard a noise, i noticed a man, looked about 25 stadinng there watching me. I noticed his eyes were a dark purple and he was very pale. He smirked and i tried to run but he was way to fast i turned again running but he pulle dme back and slamed me against a tree, "This wont hurt a bit sweet heart" Was the last thing i remebered before evrything turned black. I woke up in a house, The room was grey and had one window. I walked downstairs and noticed there was one women who looked 35 and 4 teenagers. I looked up and noticed the woman had started talking.

"Hello young one may i ask, What is your name?" She said.

"Emily" I answered quietly

"Hello Emily, I found you in the woods when you were attacked, I brought you here to heal but i see you have healed yourself. My name is Sarah and i am the mother. This is my daughter Crystal" She said.

I turned and saw a girl with blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

I turend and saw a girl with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"This is Samantha" Sarah had said and next to her is Jacqualine.

Jacqualine was black haired and green eyes. Finally the last girl was Racheal. She was diffrent she had green hair and green eyes. I turn my head back to Sarah when she starts asking questions.

"Well do you remeber what attacked you?" she asked.

i shook my head yes "A man" I said

She just shook her head and said "No, you were attacked by a wolf... And well... you will be staying with us,  you will be staying with your own kind."

"My own kind?" I said.

"Yes, you see, You are not human and neither are we. I am a vampire and so are they" she whispered.

"What am i then?" i whispered shakily not wanting to know anything.

"Werewolf" She said

I looked away not beliving it. I cant be a wereolf they dont exist. I know they dont.

Sarah grabbed my wrist and took me back into the bedroom, "Sleep. Tomorrow we will rain and teach you how to phase so when you go to school you wont be so far behind" She said.

i closed my eyes and fell asleep dreaming of that night



© 2012 Alexandria Brooklyn Rains


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on July 23, 2012
Last Updated on July 23, 2012


Author

Alexandria Brooklyn Rains
Alexandria Brooklyn Rains

Fayetteville, NC



About
I am 15, Born in June, I am in-love and i LOVE to write. You dont need to know anything else. more..

Writing