Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by AlexanderD
"

Prologue, changes has been made since i posted chapter 1

"

100 years ago, two Great Wars was waged between 8 races on Ayomos, the last known Realm.

The Humans.

The Elves.

The Noessans. Or Snow Kingdom

The Orcs.

The Sevearonats or Mages

The Umerrassans tribe

The Aroins. The country of Assassins

And the Guardians, born on Ayomos long before the separation of the Realms.

The Guardians Empire use to be the rulers of Ayomos, even before the time of the Realm separation which resulted in the unity of Seven Worlds or realms trapping the seven races in Ayomos.

 

After it was certain that there was no going back, borders were drawn and a few skirmishes fought.

The Elves later proposed a cease fire which later turned into the Peace Treaty of the 8 Realms.

The Humans still with their technology and urge to control, out grew the Noessans or known as the Snow Empire and the Orcs in both military and economic strength.

Their influence spread to most corners of Ayomos and made a new powerful ally and friend. The Elves.

 

The Orcs launched a full scale war on their neighbors in the mountains, The Umerrassans in an attempt to gain control of the riches that lie deep inside.

The Guardians soon intervened resulting in the Orcs losing the war and The Umerrassans tribe soon became close allies.

 

The Guardians began to realize that more wars will be fought in future, so they decided to purify the lands, taking away all the riches and only leaving enough for each Empire to prosper.

The Elves was outraged that the Guardians held the keys to unlock everything in Ayomos. They communicated with the Humans and a plan was devised to rid the lands of the Guardians.

The Humans with their minds and skill of trade and diplomacy sent envoys to all the empires. Convincing them to form a new age alliance against the Guardians. With the Technology of the Humans, the magic and fighting skill of the Elves and the numbers from the other empires, the plan was set into motion.

 

The Princess of The Guardians was kidnapped by the Orcs. The Guardians, thinking it was the Elves, launched an attack on Royal house. Killing many royals and citizens.

Soon after, being the second most powerful empire, the Royal Elf family declared war against the Guardians.

The Umerrassans, the closest allies to the Guardians, marched their armies to the Elf cities, taking farms, destroying key positions an even an attempt to overrun the capital.

Having bad relations in the past the Noessans declared war against the Humans and sent off their war ships to aid the Umerrassans.

The Humans convinced the Orc Empire to declare war on the Umerrassans and the Noessans.

The Aroins, one of the oldest kingdoms on Ayomos, declared war on The Guardians.

Using stealth and assassination like skills the Aroins managed to hand over several large cities of the Guardians to the Elves.

 

The Sevearonats, or human and elf half breeds (mages) small as they are joined the war a year later under pressure from the Humans.

The Humans defeated The Noessans, and later the Umerrassans with the help of the Orcs. The Humans and Orcs turned their attention to The Guardians.

With hundreds of air strikes on The Guardians and thousands of soldiers and civilians lost, the Elves managed to take control of several vast Guardian Regions. All the Regions were basically rendered useless but the Elves still kept them. Loosing large numbers of soldiers and ships and resources the Humans and Orcs silently started to pull back their forces, only leaving a few thousand for when the Elves takes the capital it would be known as a Trio Victory

 

Not long after, the Elite Elfish forces conquered the capital.

Then something happened that to this day. No one can explain.

A bright light, brighter than an exploding star, blinded everyone who set their eyes on the scene, left a large ring around where the Guardian Capitol once stood.

 

With the Guardian Empire gone, the seven kingdoms weak, and armies small, the Humans saw this as an advantaged.

The Humans wanted control of each kingdoms riches for themselves for more power. So more riches meant more power and more power meant more control.

 

 Two years later the second Ayomos war broke out. The Humans liberated the taken regions from the Elves, the six remaining empires marched their troops to war against the Humans but was unsuccessful due to the technology advancements of the humans.

One year after the second war began the Humans managed to conquer all six kingdoms but not understanding their ways of life, they Humans decided to propose a treaty, this treaty will stay in place for 100 years. The six kingdoms were given control of their own people again but on conditions.

Each Kingdom, must acknowledge the Humans as the true and destined rulers of Ayomos and every year they must select a certain number of women, men and children and a huge amount of their resources and riches to be collected by the Human collectors and taken to the capital. An event is then held which the king or Queen of each kingdom must attend.

A small number if the people sent to the Human Capitol are chosen to be the main attraction of the even then after large celebrations are held. They will watch how their “chosen ones” are executed on stage in front of every kingdom in ways no one would imagine. The Mages chose the weapon of choice. The chosen ones gets executed with that very same weapon. Each race with a different weapon.

 

If a kingdom does not select their chosen ones, the Aroins (now part of the great human army) are deployed to that kingdom to remind them of what will happen if they disobey.

 

Rebellions have risen, but all has fallen. The Human Empire are to this day, still the most powerful and most ruthless of all of Ayomos.

The treaty is known today as the Treaty of The 7 Kingdoms.

And the 100th Ayomos Event is a mere few months away.

 

 

**Work in progress, still trying to decide on suitable names and etc**

 

 

 

 

 




© 2018 AlexanderD


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on April 2, 2018
Last Updated on April 3, 2018
Tags: Fantasy


Author

AlexanderD
AlexanderD

South Africa



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by AlexanderD