Humans Are Stupid

Humans Are Stupid

A by AlexG
"

Just my thoughts on a few topics

"

How can man put a price on something natural, on something produced by nature? What makes gold so valuable to humans? Is it not in the same league as a random rock one can come across anywhere? Both are products of nature, and if one thinks of it, the only value gold has over a random rock is the value humans put on it. In the universe we’re all equal, but in humanity for some reason things have to be seperated, and better and worse than others.

How can a man see such drastic differences between himself and another of a darker, or lighter skin tone, or someone of a different sexual orientation or religious belief. All that we see, feel is natural, (how can a natural universe produce something unnatural?) but the differences we think we see are all manmade illusions that still have a large portion of humanity fooled.

How can man put a price on basic human needs like food, and deny health care to other humans who have not the money to pay for it?. Putting a price on such things has caused people to die of starvation, of treatable sicknesses, to die of things that others could cure with a simple doctor visit, and therefore take for granted.

How can Americans dedicate a day to and celebrate a murderer, torcherer, executioner, theif, and psychotic killer who kickstarted the rapid murder of Native Americans (I refuse to call them Indians, a name which they were given by their murderer due to his incompetence) on their own land? This man is of course Christopher Columbus. This man was a barbarian, yet we dedicate a day to him and view him as a hero? We allow our school system to teach our children half-truths, and to see this beast as a good man. We put him in the same light as men such as Martin Luther King who furthered the advancement of human rights, men who actually changed a misled people’s way of life for the good.

Basically, as I’ve constantly said and have been repetitively reminded, humans are f**king stupid.

I cannot help but think maybe a New World Order, or a one world nation would, instead of destroying humanity as conspiracy theorists believe, would be the best thing that could happen to mankind. It’s not something I’ve thoroughly thought through, but it is a nice idea. A one world nation, because we are literally one world anyway, why not act like it? A one world nation run by the educated, and intelligent minority who know first hand the troubles that plague the common majority. Perhaps its just a dream, and perhaps the world will always be run by crooked individuals who care not for the less fortunate, but only for their own pleasure.

© 2009 AlexG


Author's Note

AlexG
Constructive criticism encouraged.

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

thanks for taking the time to read and comment.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Couldn't have said it better. You've made good points here to reason with. I think at some point in life people have thought some things like this one way or another but you got it across better than I ever could! Good job.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I've thought of something like this before but I never could explain it the way you did. This is all true. Very inspiring. You did a very good job of writing what you had to say. I agree with you. Great job!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 21, 2009

Author

AlexG
AlexG

Junipter Hills, CA



About
Whats up, my name's Alex Rodolfo Gomez, I'm 20. I'm Mexican/African American, and speak fluent spanish. I freelance write for other people to make a little bit of money. I am also an artist, I love to.. more..

Writing