One Of The Most F*cked Up Stories You Will Ever Read

One Of The Most F*cked Up Stories You Will Ever Read

A by AlexG

www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com

Essei Sagawa – In the early 1980s, Essei Sagawa shot and killed fellow classmate and exchanged student Renée Hartevelt, who he met at the Sorbonne Academy in Paris. This wasn’t a crime of passion, of hate or of any common reason given for the committing of a murder. This act of inhumanity was committed to satisfy a sexual urge, a fetish if you will. The fetish was cannibalism, and after the murder, Sagawa consumed several portions of his deceased victim’s corpse. A disturbing, but in depth description of the murder, and consumption can be read in an interview with Essei Sagawa himself.

 
The following are excerpts from an interview with Essei Sagawa, conducted by Vice Magazine:
 
Essei Sagawa - “The first thing I did was cut into her buttock. No matter how deep I cut, all I saw was the fat beneath the skin. It looked like corn, and it took awhile to actually reach the red meat. The moment I saw the meat, I tore a chunk off with my fingers and threw it into my mouth. It was truly a historical moment for me. That said, it wasn’t like I was lusting over the fact that I was cutting up her dead body, so it’s difficult for me to revisit the incident and talk about it, even now...”
 
Vice Magazine - Did you eat her raw?

Essei Sagawa - Mostly, yes. At first I bit into her butt with the intention of munching right through, but it’s impossible! Human skin is so thick. I ended up with a sore jaw, although I managed to leave some teeth marks. I ended up swallowing the clitoris and some pubes without chewing on it because she had her period then and the smell was just horrendous.
 
Essei Sagawa - Look, what I’m saying is, I can’t bear the thought of leaving this life without ever tasting that derrière that I saw this morning, or her thighs. I want to eat them again while I’m alive, so that I can at least be satisfied when I die. I guess I’m being egotistical, but if I could really go through with it, then after that I’d have no qualms about being put to death via the guillotine or by hanging or whatever.
 
The full interview can be read at
 
However, the insanity does not end there. Logically, one would assume that after committing such a horrific crime, this man would have received life imprisonment, or the lesser death sentence. But after a short stint in a mental facility, he leisurely checked himself out and since then has been a free man. How was this possible you ask? After the French authorities refused to hand over the necessary documents to the Japanese who planned on sentencing him, jail time was no longer possible, and as a result, he is walking free amongst the rest of us.
 
But oh no my friend, the insanity still does not end there. Not only is he a free man, but in Japan, his country of residence, Sagawa is somewhat of a celebrity. He has published books, acted in a movie, and, believe it or not, even worked as a food critic.
 
 
Graphic photos of the victim post-mortem can be found on the Internet, but due to possible viewer sensitivity, they will not be posted on this blog.
 
Personally, I don’t think jail time is warranted, I’d rather him be shot to death on sight, preferably by a woman.

© 2009 AlexG


Author's Note

AlexG
Constructive criticism is encouraged

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is definitely a bizarre tale, I had not heard of it before.
You have summed this up well here.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 22, 2009
Last Updated on May 22, 2009

Author

AlexG
AlexG

Junipter Hills, CA



About
Whats up, my name's Alex Rodolfo Gomez, I'm 20. I'm Mexican/African American, and speak fluent spanish. I freelance write for other people to make a little bit of money. I am also an artist, I love to.. more..

Writing