Dear Bluee

Dear Bluee

A Chapter by ÅŁєxx ƒσx

Dear Bluee. 

I first off wanted to say, I've known you for basically 1 years and out of those 1 years you're one of the most amazing girls I've ever met. Seriously. You're one of my best friends and I'm so happy to call you mine, you're everything to me, and I almost lost you once, and I never wanna lose you again. You're too important to me to ever give up on, I know you've had bad relationships with the wrong people in the past, and I wanted to say f**k all of them. they don't deserve you. you deserve a MAN and a good relationship, not a silly teen one. All the guys that have ever done you wrong are complete pricks and a******s and don't know what they gave up. Bluee, you're f*****g beautiful, down to earth, loving, perfect, adorable, smart, funny, you have an amazing smile that always puts a big smile on my face, your laugh is amusing and adorable as f**k, it just makes me love you even more. your whole personality is perfect. Just perfect, and I wanted to say that I'm so proud of you and how far you've come, I know me and you had some fights in the past, and some things we disagreed on, but that has never stopped me from caring for you. you mean everything to me, and if one f*****g girl or guy i don't give a f**k who it is, ever hurts or mistreats you again, myself will seriously beat the hell out of them. I can take any lame comment someone throws at me, but when they hurt and break your heart, they're dead. i told you i was never going to give up on you, right? well, I always keep my promises. and I'll never let someone hurt you again, I love you, Bluee. And no matter what anyone says about you, you're f*****g perfect to me. Let all these others girls make false comments about you, they're just bored with their own lame lives so they just try to bring everyone else down. You're not fat, you're not a s**t (not even close), a w***e, b***h, etc. You're you, and you're amazing at being you. half of these people are just to afraid to live their life as who they really are, based on judgemental b******s. but you? no, you're great. You don't give a f**k what people say or think (just like myself), and that's what i love about you, keep smiling, they love it. 

Anyways, I'm so happy that you're doing okay, babe. I love you to death, and you're the most amazing and beautiful woman that has ever came into my life and has met. Head up high, babe. I love you, beauty! ♥ : *
and sorry for whatever i said, it was all in anger of not getting to talk to you.. sorry angel..... please forgive me and come back to me....


© 2013 ÅŁєxx ƒσx


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
Added on March 25, 2013
Last Updated on March 25, 2013


Author

ÅŁєxx ƒσx
ÅŁєxx ƒσx

About
I'm a depressed writer, inlove more..

Writing