Rashys diary 2

Rashys diary 2

A Story by Olabisi Rotimi Abel

Chapter 2>>>"RASHY'S DIARY "
I have grown up now and need a husband or a boyfriend just to hold me down, I need to settle down a bit but I am not talking about having children and playing family. I still want to have fun while I have someone waiting for me at home. Besides kids and all that are the last thing on my mind, I just want to know how it feels to have that special someone that calls just to check up on me or to just say "I love you". Hmmm, I can picture myself going out on dates with Joe. And Joe sounds like a nice name for someone who would be a perfect match for me.
I have only seen his pictures and so far I have to say I like, no man I love what I have seen so far. He looks like a perfect gentleman that I would present to my dad one day. The way I am so excited I just hope everything turns out perfect, I cant meet up with a loser who'd just going to want to shag me and leave me. I am done ka di hit and run bathong! And from now on I have rules, first on the list is no sex on the first date and I dont care how horny or how promising the relationship is, I wont go there.
Since I got tired of waiting for the evenning to come I decided to clean my house, I was lazy though and didnt do a good job with the cleaning but atleast my house was better and its not like I am bringing Joe here mos. After cleaning I decided to call Dineo, time was moving slowly.
"Hello Miss Blind Date, are you ready?" she said as she answered her phone.Grace is too forward , she has been on so many blind dates but she is making it as though I am the master of it all.
"Yes, I am ready girl." I replied.
"Uh and make sure my number is on speed dial if the date doesnt go accordingly. You can call me and I will rescue you."
"grace, have you seen Joe's pictures girl? I dont think I am going to need you."
"people take 100 of selfies and end choosing one that makes them look better. Ao, I am an expert in this thing you!" she said speaking like I didnt know nothing about blind dates. This might be my first but I got it.
"Okay fine Grace, I will have your number on speed dial." I said and quickly hang up before she could say something to put me off.
I went to put my phone on charger in my bedroom and when I walked out it rang again.
"Goodness grace!" I said as I went back to it but it wasnt grace, it was Joe.
"Hey handsome." I said as I answered the phone.
"Hey beautiful one. I cant wait to see you." he said in his most charming deep sexy voice that almost send me to a certain place. This guy is the one I can tell.
"I cant wait too baby." I said.
We spoke for a while as we flirt back and forth. I seriously couldnt wait to go out on dates with him until we hit it or I just might break my first rule, they are meant to be broken by the way. Well actually why wait when we both are ready and can tell that that is what we both want? When something is mutual there is no harm in that. Especially since you are talking to someone you've never met before but yet he makes you feel like a goddes and appreciate you like you are his first and last in this world. Goodness, I need to get my mind back on track before I start having sex with Joe's voice.
We hang up after talking for 30 minutes and we had an hour to get ready so we could meet. After talking to Joe I went to the bathroom and took a good soothing 20 minutes bath. I needed it to relax my body and maybe my body will behave too when it sees Joe. I finished bathing and went to raid my closet for something that I could wear, I really want to impress Joe but everything didnt seem suitable. I changed from skinny jeans to dresses, my bedroom looked like I was doing a garden Jumbo sale with my clothes everywhere. Maybe I needed new clothes, you know? I ended up wearing my blue skinny jeans, white tight shirt, a blue leather biker's jacket and black high heel half boots. Mhhhh, I looked like a Ciara from another planet with my weave hanging to my shoulders. I checked the time and I was late. I ran out the house straight to my car. Can you believe I dont even know where Joe and I are suppose to meet? I will call him on my way.
I drove to town and when I got there I called him and he said he was already waiting for me at Mcdonald in d street. I drove there and found parking. I called him.
"Hey come in, I am wearing blue chinoes and a sky blue shirt and holding red roses." he said after I told him I was outside. I smiled at the thought of him holding roses. What a charmer. I walked into MacDonald and looked around, it was full, there were people everywhere but it wasnt too hard hard to spot a guy with red roses in his hands. I saw him and walked towards him.
As I got to him he stood up and guess what?
In my highest heels, with my height he was so short I think I could give a hug and his head will be on my tummy.
Worst part...
He pulled me down to kiss me full lips...
Gosh, I need to make a call...

© 2017 Olabisi Rotimi Abel


Author's Note

Olabisi Rotimi Abel
What do you think of the Story.... Any correction I need to make?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on June 5, 2017
Last Updated on June 5, 2017
Tags: relationship, love, romance, lust, issues, divorce, truelove

Author

Olabisi Rotimi Abel
Olabisi Rotimi Abel

lagos city, Nigeria



About
Tell me who I am when you get to know me. more..

Writing